Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss The Nightmare Before Christmas.. in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Seeing pumpkinjack's avatar and stuff, made me realize that I never really sat through this movie. What is it about? I know the tall skinny skeleton is some sort of ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Question The Nightmare Before Christmas..

Seeing pumpkinjack's avatar and stuff, made me realize that I never really sat through this movie. What is it about? I know the tall skinny skeleton is some sort of king? Does he save Christmas or something?

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Jack Skellington is the Pumpkin King in the town of Halloween. One day he goes walking in the woods and finds the entrances to the other holiday towns. He goes into the Christmas town and brings back some ideas of Christmas and he has to stop Oogie Boogie from destroying Christmas. Anyone feel free to add some things, it has been a while since I have seen it. Tampa, you need to watch it.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    Tampa, you need to watch it.

ya thos effects used to creep me out.. ( ) but now that I love (heart) Finding Nemo and The Incredibles, I'm sure this movie will be amazing! sounds like a great story too. Does Halloween town accept his Christmas ideas?

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    The people of Halloween Town don't really get the concept of Christmas, so after Jack and Sally save Sandy Claws (and keep Christmas working in Christmas Town) from Oogie Boogie, the don't try Christmas again in Halloween Town.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    it's an interesting movie, the effects are great...def worth watching...it's a tim burton if i'm not mistaken . he has a new movie coming out that uses the same type of animation/figures and to me it kinda looks like Nightmare before christmas. i liked the movie even though i don't celebrate christmas.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    ya thos effects used to creep me out.. ( ) but now that I love (heart) Finding Nemo and The Incredibles, I'm sure this movie will be amazing! sounds like a great story too. Does Halloween town accept his Christmas ideas?
    Oh yeah.....Nightmare Before Christmas is JUST like Finding Nemo and The Incredibles!!!

I meant animation techniques.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Seeing pumpkinjack's avatar and stuff, made me realize that I never really sat through this movie. What is it about? I know the tall skinny skeleton is some sort of king? Does he save Christmas or something?

Were you a deprived child?...LOL...Watch the movie, it is bizarre just like you J/K

You will like it!
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    NBC is not just my favorite Disney movie, it's my favorite movie of all time, period!

If we can dream it, we can do it