Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Phineas and Ferb in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Anyone else notice the absence of what was said to be there next franchise. I noticed there is fewer shows on and also not much out there for Christmas anyone ...
    Disneydreamin25 is offline A-Ticket holder

Where did Phineas and Ferb go?

Anyone else notice the absence of what was said to be there next franchise. I noticed there is fewer shows on and also not much out there for Christmas anyone know why. At one point there where gonna take over the imagination ride, multiple crossover shows, and a live action movie. Now it's like poof there almost non existent.
    Last edited by Disneydreamin25; 12-07-2013 at 09:47 PM.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Phineas and Ferb

Quote Originally Posted by Disneydreamin25 View Post
    Anyone else notice the absence of what was said to be there next franchise. I noticed there is fewer shows on and also not much out there for Christmas anyone know why. At one point there where gonna take over the imagination ride, multiple crossover shows, and a live action movie. Now it's like poof there almost non existent.
    I laughed so hard when the Disney ABC Family Channel aired The Harry Potter Weekend, all Thanks Giving weekend.
    I am so surprised they went for the $$$ when the expansion at Universal & Island opening in a few months. Doesn't seem the right hand coordinates with the the left any longer.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Disneydreamin25 is offline A-Ticket holder

Ok so maybe a title change will get me an answer to the question.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

She did give you an answer. The answer is, there is no answer. Disney buys Marvel, buys Star Wars and now Indiana Jones and also gets into business with Cameron for Avatar. The Disney business model seems to be stuck on Princesses. They have forgotten about Phineas and Ferb, the Muppets, Pirates, Mickey and the classics that made them the top dog

Gabe's point is ABC Family, which is owned by the Disney Corporation, essentially played a four day commercial for Universal's newest attraction.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    She did give you an answer. The answer is, there is no answer. Disney buys Marvel, buys Star Wars and now Indiana Jones and also gets into business with Cameron for Avatar. The Disney business model seems to be stuck on Princesses. They have forgotten about Phineas and Ferb, the Muppets, Pirates, Mickey and the classics that made them the top dog

Agreed. Too many irons in the fire. If you are actively pushing so many brands, how many more can you push before you start to cannibalize yourself?