Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite Disney Animated Film

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Favorite Disney Animated Feature Film? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by The_Heat humph, Robin Hood isn't up there *Sigh* *Mope* *Mope and Sigh* is it just me or does Disney seem to seriously neglect this movie? Yes, it ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Heat
    humph, Robin Hood isn't up there

*Sigh*
    *Mope*
    *Mope and Sigh*

is it just me or does Disney seem to seriously neglect this movie?

Yes, it is one of the neglected Disney flicks... I've noticed it too.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Robin Hood (a very good film, actually - I just forgot) has now been added. Please forgive my oversight.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Thanks a bunch again Lou.
    Seriously, every time I went to Disneyland, the only Robin Hood merchandise I've seen was a glass figurine and a pin.

If it wasn't for the Characters I've seen, I would've thought that they tried to wipe it from their records
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

L&T

Definetely Lady & the Tramp, but followed very closely by Pinocchio
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    (Lou now thinking of what Disney movies he's going to watch when he gets a chance.... after catching up on work, DWT ssite stuff, everything on TiVo, etc...)

Peter Pan... Black Hole... Snow White... (can't wait for Aladdin to come in!!!)... Pinocchio... Alice in Wonderland...
    Lou Mongello

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I had totally forgotten about The Black Hole. My parents rented that for one of my birthdays MANY years ago. The had to order it way in advance and it cost something like $25 for the night. I had the COOLEST birthday party on the block that year!!!!!! I really need to get that on DVD.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

judycats is offline D-Ticket Holder
    are all of these movies available on dvd? i havent seen a lot of them before and would like to buy them

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by judycats
    are all of these movies available on dvd? i havent seen a lot of them before and would like to buy them

Quite a few are, but some are out of print now. Disney has that annoying habit of putting their movies back in the vault. Grrrr....

You may want to try netflix.com for some since they have quite an extensive list of DVDs. I'm currently doing the free 1 month trial thingie.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

huskybear is offline C-Ticket Holder
    As usual, it's tough to choose just one favorite...classics or contemporary? Very tough choice. I love Sleeping Beauty (great backround art, terriffic animation), Beauty and the Beast (great story and characters), Little Mermaid (wonderful villian and great soundtrack), Monsters, Inc. (Pixar- what else can be said...?)

Can't choose...sorry-
    George

FanOfDisney1981 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Alice in Wonderland is definatly my favorite. And as I get older, I have come to appriciate the movie even more, after studying Lewis Carroll's work.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I chose Tarzan as my favorite because of Tarzan (and the totally cool soundtrack -shoo be do shoo be do shoo be doo dah!). Followed closely on the heels by Lilo and Stitch, followed closely on the heels by Aladdin.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    There is no way I could ever have a favorite Disney movie. That's like saying what is your favorite ride or park? Laura

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I voted for Aladdin - even though I like all of the Disney movies, this one is defenitely my favorite. I was so happy when it came out on DVD in October - still have not been able to watch all of the bonus features on it because school has been keeping me busy . I cannot wait until Return of Jafar and Aladdin and the King of Thieves come out in January!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

I'm with you, Princess!!! (no offense to my other [real] favorite, Peter Pan... Oh, and Pinocchio, too)
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 03-22-2005 at 02:09 AM.
    Lou Mongello

cinderella_girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Disneyland (mentally), Pacific Northwest (physically)
    Gosh, that's a hard one. There are so many good Disney movies, and I love them all! But I would have to say that my all-time favorite Disney movie is "Sleeping Beauty." However, "Cinderella" is way up there as well. (I love the modern movies, too. Like "The Emperor's New Groove" and "The Incredibles." Heck, they're all awesome!)
    Last edited by cinderella_girl; 03-25-2005 at 12:34 AM.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'January 07, 2006 6:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to 2006 WDW 1/2 marathon!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Running 13.1 mi w/ Mickey';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast