Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite Disney Animated Film

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Favorite Disney Animated Feature Film? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I picked the Lion King because I think its a great film, and a close second to The Incredibles....
    jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I picked the Lion King because I think its a great film, and a close second to The Incredibles.

mickeysgirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    I too love all the movies, but if your asking what movie i can watch daily and never get sick of...then that would more than likley be aladdin.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 28, 2005 12:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>WDW Honeymoon</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'In my personal Paradise ';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    The Little Mermaid!
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Snow White, of course!

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I voted for Beauty and the Beast. I also like Aladdin and Cinderella though.

cjdiggs is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Little mermaid is my fav.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Well I went with Aladdin...for obvious reasons...Jafar is in it.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I already posted but I was watching Peter Pan the other day and it was better then I remembered. It is one of my new favorites now.

MelinaR. is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hard choice because so many of the films have different aspects of animation that i like
    MelinaR..

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    there are sooo many i love like most of us...but the one that popped into my mind first is Aladdin...though Little Mermaid, Robin Hood(he's dreamy for a fox), Beauty and the Beast all are movies i grew up with...they are great for all the same reasons, good stories, music, and characters.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I can't decide but one thing I did notice is there are No Winnie the Pooh movies listed! Being a HUGE fan of the fun and wonderful Poohbear I had to say something!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

I voted for Beauty and the Beast...but I have to break down into categories. I would say that my classic favorite is Peter Pan and my 21st century choice would be Finding Nemo.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I went with Cinderella... it may have been a mouse that started it all.. but cheddar from the mouse brought Cinderella, who in turn, brought us WDW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I went with Cinderella... it may have been a mouse that started it all.. but cheddar from the mouse brought Cinderella, who in turn, brought us WDW.
    WHAT?????? You didn't choose Little Mermaid. Wait until Ariel hears about this!

robo85045 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Aladdin!

hmm, I have a song from it stuck in my head now...
    The hardest task of all is believing in yourself, for who knows all your faults and shortcomings better?

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow
    Horns of a steer, what a loveable fellow
    From head to tail, a royal purple pigmant
    and then, WaLaa! you've got a Figmant!

Aspiring to be Cast Member for WDW. See any non-Disney behaviour from me? Point it out!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast