Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite Disney Animated Film

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Favorite Disney Animated Feature Film? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I picked Pocahontas....
    disneyphilip is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Favorite Disney Animated Feature Film?

I picked Pocahontas.

Horizons17543 is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm going with Tarzan. The storyline was good, and In my eyes the Phil Collins soundtrack was Awesome.

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

how do you choose.. I picked Lilo and Stitch but I love the Lion King, Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, the Little Mermaid, Dumbo.. I could keep going here lol

emBo139 is offline B-Ticket Holder

well.. The Lion King always makes me cry and then always leaves me hopeful in the end, in terms of finding something bigger than yourself to live for. That may be reading into it a little too far since it is a kids' movie, but... there it is. It's absolutely my favorite.
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity."
    "Not all who wander are lost."
    --Member of the Monmouth College Disney Club <3--
    Over 18 years, 7 of them have been touched by pure magic WDW 1995, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2011

weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

I have to go old school on this. Pinnochio isn't just my favorite animated movie, or my favorite Disney movie. It's my favorite movie period. It may keep needing the Blue Fairy to move the plot along when it dead ends but no matter. There are so mainly countless 'wow' scenes for me, starting right at the beginning with the 'pretty as a picture' pan down to the Alpine village among the spires and roofs. The heat waves coming off the fire as Jiminy warms his...himself. The clock sequence. Pinnochio has always struck me as the film that the Disney animators, having learned from the Old Mill and Snow White, cracked their knuckles and said now let's show you what we can REALLY do.

And of course it's not just the animation, but the music and songs are amazing too.

I'm also a big fan of the more surreal movies like Alice in Wonderland and 3 Caballeros. Dumbo and Bambi are always overlooked. On a time line I really like everything from Cinderella through 101 Dalmatians, but I think starting with The Sword and the Stone there was a gradual decline. Of the modern classics I'm afraid it is the very beginning of the renaissance for me - Great Mouse Detective, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.

Hokeyboy is offline A-Ticket holder

Fantasia for me. It's the 2001: A Space Odyssey of feature-length animation (which is also my favorite science-fiction movie). Spots 2 and 3 would be Dumbo and Sleeping Beauty, but after that ranking them gets tricky. How do put Pinocchio against Snow White against Lady & The Tramp... Oy!

Pirate Stitch is offline A-Ticket holder

Ooooo, there is so MANY! I love the old Disney movies as they are all hand drawn as opposed to the only Disney movie since the 90's movies was hand drawn was Princess and the Frog. I really love Sleeping Beauty for thinking about all the drawings that must have took as they have a unique landscape compared to the other movies. I really like the way that story is told. I love the Lion King as well. The complex story, how it is a child's movie yet it appeals to the other audience, it also is another story of how the lion nature happens. That this could happen in the lion kingdom, that one will try to over power the other. It also has us sympathize for nature much like Bambi did. Those have to be my top two as I could write an essay haha.

DanishMills is offline A-Ticket holder

Sleeping Beauty, The Lion King, Finding Nemo and Beauty and the Beast are some remarkable movies which I really canít disregard from my mind because I used to spend my childhood with these characters most of the time and I still love these movies badly.

Ice Geek is offline A-Ticket holder

My all time favourite animated movie is Lion King. I love this movie.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456