Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite Disney Animated Film

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Favorite Disney Animated Feature Film? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; What is your favorite animated Disney movie? (With so many to choose from, I decided to pick out a few of the biggets ones... if your favorite isn't in the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Favorite Disney Animated Feature Film?

What is your favorite animated Disney movie?

(With so many to choose from, I decided to pick out a few of the biggets ones... if your favorite isn't in the poll, just let us know!)

(I'm sure I forgot some obvious ones, so don't shoot me for it)
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 06-10-2004 at 05:34 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

buzznut31 is offline Annual Passholder
    TS2, of course!!!!! Not only was it a better movie than the original, but, most importantly, it had 2, count 'em TWO Buzzes in it!!!! Come on, being able to see TWO handsome, loveable, adorable, perfect Buzzes in ONE movie?!? How wonderful!!!!! :sigh:

That Buzz is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Favorite Buzz Quotes: To Infinity and Beyond!!!!!
    Tell me I wasn't that deluded!!!

He's the Cutest, Handsomest character EVER!!!! :heart:

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    one of my favorite lines in TS2 is when the 1st Buzz sees the 2nd Buzz's tool belt and says, "I can really use one of those!". Similar to what Tim "the Toolman" Taylor said all the time on Home Improvement
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Xharryb is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It was a rather tough choice. i wasn't sure wether to go classic, or more recent. in the end, when forced to choose only one, I had to go with Lilo & Stitch. Stitch is the favorite character in our house (when we recently redecorated our bathroom with a beach theme, it gave us the perfect opportunity to frame and hang our L&S lithographs!).
    This space designated as a DRAMA FREE ZONE

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    As much as I love the Toy Story films, Monsters, Inc. and Nemo, I had to go with a relative "classic" in my eyes... Aladdin. I love the story, the animation, the music, and, of course, Robin Williams as the Genie. Looking forward to the DVD this Fall!!
    Lou Mongello

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Nemo was just surpassed this weekend by Shrek 2 as the all time highest grossing animated film.

My favorite movie is Lilo and Stitch followed by Hunchback of Notre Dame
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

NORMNB8S is offline And they call him Sandy Claws
    This was an incredibly tough choice. I really love all the Disney/Pixar works. And of course Aladdin has always been a personal favorite of mine due to similar reasons for our humble Disney leader. But, in the end, I had to go with a classic and my favorite Disney film as a child....Peter Pan. He could fly! And he never grew up! And he fought with Pirates! Come on!
    Engaged to a wonderful woman on 12-12-08 at the Magic Kingdom!

Pop Century - August 2005
    Caribbean Beach - December 2008

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Protest! You didn't have Fantasia 2000 on the voting list! That was a great movie! =)

Stitch... Fantasia 2000... now on the poll!
    Lou Mongello

epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder
    i just love the modern classics,mulan,the little mermaid,hercules,pocahontas and my favourite aladdin.i think this was the best era for disney movies,i wish they could do more in this vein
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'september 9th 2004 9:09:04 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>clearing for take off :crazy: </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we have lift-off';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Awesome! Thanks Lou!

Ask an ye shall receive...
    Lou Mongello

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    This was waaaaay too hard!!!if I had children, it would be liking asking which was my favorite!

I ended up voting for the tale as old time...Beauty and the Beast. BatB was the Disney movie that got me interested in Disney again! I've always loved that story, and was very happy to see it done by Disney. I even collect BatB collectibles!

Very close seconds.....Lilo & Stitch, Little Mermaid, etc.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    humph, Robin Hood isn't up there

*Sigh*
    *Mope*
    *Mope and Sigh*

is it just me or does Disney seem to seriously neglect this movie?
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    One of my favorites didn't make the list. The Fox and the Hound. I love that movie, partially because the fox's name is Tod. He forgot one "D" but I'll let that slide. Of the newer movies, I really like Finding Nemo. But I also have to include Fantasia 2000 because that was the first Disney movie that my 4 year old saw, she was only a few months old at the time. Now both of my daughters love both of the Fantasia movies.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast