Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss The Little Mermaid 3 in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Anyone seen the new Tarzan sequel? My kids are begging for it and I want the straight scoop!...
    shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Anyone seen the new Tarzan sequel? My kids are begging for it and I want the straight scoop!
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I watched The Little Mermaid (I keep thinking of a better title, and that one seems to be the best) last night and has dawned on me why I have a fixation with this fish..

when I was a little Tampa, I had these neighbor sisters, one was younger than I was, and the other was older (I ran into the older not too long ago, what a mind job that was!). Anyways, of course I had a crush on the older and to get the time of day from her.. get this.. I'd play barbies with the little sister!!

I was slick though.. she had no male figure things, so I chose to be Ariel ( ) but here's the catch, "If I'm a fish, we have to play at the pool"! Her sister would come to watch us which was mission accomplish time.. because everyone loves a two piece bathing suit!

Tampa I said lets go under to the treasure!

huh? oh right right! We're going under yaay.

masks were cool then, and they're cool now.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen
    Anyone seen the new Tarzan sequel? My kids are begging for it and I want the straight scoop!

My two love it they seem to like all the squels. I think it more me that don't really get into them.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

byoung1521 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Disney has to keep a partnership with Pixar.
    "You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12