Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Classic Cartoons Favorites: Classic Holiday Stories in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Celebrate the season with classic holiday stories full of humor and heart! In ''The Small One,'' a young boy discovers the true spirit of the season when he gives his ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Classic Cartoons Favorites: Classic Holiday Stories

Celebrate the season with classic holiday stories full of humor and heart! In ''The Small One,'' a young boy discovers the true spirit of the season when he gives his beloved donkey to a very special passenger on a very special night. Then laughs light up the house when Pluto discovers Chip 'n' Dale living inside ''Pluto's Christmas Tree.'' And in ''Mickey's Christmas Carol,'' everybody s favorite mouse and a host of other Disney favorites present their delightful and uplifting adaptation of ****ens' beloved Christmas tale. Your whole family will love every minute of this classic collection of heartwarming holiday stories! Digitally mastered sound. English and French language tracks. Not rated. Available to own September 27, 2005.

This one is in a Blue dvd case

Horray! Another Disney Xmas DVD! It just cracks me up how you cannot even type ****ens without being censored!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    Celebrate the season with classic holiday stories full of humor and heart! In ''The Small One,'' a young boy discovers the true spirit of the season when he gives his beloved donkey to a very special passenger on a very special night. Then laughs light up the house when Pluto discovers Chip 'n' Dale living inside ''Pluto's Christmas Tree.'' And in ''Mickey's Christmas Carol,'' everybody s favorite mouse and a host of other Disney favorites present their delightful and uplifting adaptation of ****ens' beloved Christmas tale. Your whole family will love every minute of this classic collection of heartwarming holiday stories! Digitally mastered sound. English and French language tracks. Not rated. Available to own September 27, 2005.

This one is in a Blue dvd case
    holy. somethin.
    I have LOOOOONG wondered why Mickey's Christmas Carol wasn't on dvd. In fact, I figured there was some sort of conspiracy involved, b/c it's one of my favorite (top ten easy, maybe top five) Disney features ever (although I don't think it was ever technically a feature). I can guarantee that I will be in line at midnight on September 26th to get this.

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

EDIT: I just pre-ordered this off of amazon.com, and it's to be shipped to me the day it comes out. I also pre-ordered the other one that includes the Academy Award winner for Best Cartoon Short 1941, "Lend a Paw."
    Last edited by the7thAve; 08-19-2005 at 07:30 PM.

If we can dream it, we can do it

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve
    holy. somethin.
    I have LOOOOONG wondered why Mickey's Christmas Carol wasn't on dvd. In fact, I figured there was some sort of conspiracy involved, b/c it's one of my favorite (top ten easy, maybe top five) Disney features ever (although I don't think it was ever technically a feature). I can guarantee that I will in line at midnight on September 26th to get this.
    Mickey's Christmas Carol is on DVD. I own it. It was released in the Walt Disney Treasures Set. It's on Walt Disney Treasures Mickey Mouse in Living Color: Volume Two

And despite its length, Disney labels it as a short on the DVD...but Dave Smith calls it a featurette.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    dang. I guess I just didn't search hard enough. I always overlook those Treasures sets.

If we can dream it, we can do it