Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Magic Kingdom Music in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Greetings, Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. Could not find it in searches. Just got back last week from Disney World. I really like the music I heard in the ...
    glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Magic Kingdom Music

Greetings,

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. Could not find it in searches.

Just got back last week from Disney World. I really like the music I heard in the Magic Kingdom for the opening, Wishes fireworks and the closing. The opening sounded like a Manheim Steamroller tune. Wishes obviously has Jimminy Cricket and other elements. The closing after Wishes sounded like a duet ballad. Does Disney sell those songs on a current CD or is that something that is secured for park use only?

I heard the morning opening tune in the downloads section of this site, but it had voiceovers throughout.

Thanks for any leads. Having that music just brings back great memories.
    -Mark

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I'm not sure about the opening and closing music, but you can buy the entire soundtrack to the Wishes show, including the Wishes "exit music", as well as the same tune without any lyrics, making a "sing-along" version. Just give WDW Mail Order a call, and tell them you want the Wishes CD.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Tig1Canada is offline A-Ticket holder

hallowishes music

When i was in Disney they did have a Wishes CD...Does anyone know if there is a way to get the music from the hallowishes fireworks show?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tig1Canada
    When i was in Disney they did have a Wishes CD...Does anyone know if there is a way to get the music from the hallowishes fireworks show?

Disney didn't release any of the music from MNSSHP on CD. You'll need to find someone who recorded it. There's a thread on here with a video link of the fireworks show.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    can you order the wishes cd online? and if so how much does it sell for?
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    can you order the wishes cd online? and if so how much does it sell for?

Yes, you can order it online for $23.57
    http://laughingplacestore.com/Product-2930.asp
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

abc123 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am unable to find the morning opening tune for the magic kingdom on this site for download. Any help?

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    I am unable to find the morning opening tune for the magic kingdom on this site for download. Any help?
    That'd be because it's "illegal" to download this music. It's copyrighted by Disney. You can visit many sites out there that have the Disney World theme CDs available for purchase (i.e. Amazon.com etc.). Take some time searching music sites, I'm sure you can find it.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe