Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Help Finding Title of a Movie in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey all. I'm trying to track down movies I watched as a small child, but which I only have a few mental images from One I think I've found: Mr. ...
    WonderfulTigger is offline A-Ticket holder

Help Finding Title of a Movie

Hey all. I'm trying to track down movies I watched as a small child, but which I only have a few mental images from

One I think I've found: Mr. Boogedy. (Isn't there a scene where a shop keeper, maybe Richard Masur, looks through a lense or telescope and comes away with a black ring around his eye, and the kids laugh at him?)

The other I only have a vague notion of. Is there a movie, Disney or otherwise, about a boy who becomes friends with the older kids and gets to go inside their treehouse? I think the treehouse played a big role in the film. It's not Monster Squad, and it's not Swiss Family Robinson. I THINK it was made in the 80s, around the time of Mr Boogedy. It could be from the seventies, but I think the film quality was better.

I dont know, maybe I've just pieced together films throughout the years. But these images have been bugging me lately. I'd like to know what film they belong to.

Thanks for your help.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Wow, now I have to go dig out Mr Boogedy from my video collection and watch it.

Sorry, I'm not sure on the other movie though.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Maybe try checking out IMDB.Com. Might find a lead or two there.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney