Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Mr. Boogedy in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; a great Halloween made-for-tv thing. Mr. Boogedy and later on, Bride of Boogedy, were on Monday Night with Disney or whatever that show was called in the mid-80s. anyone else ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Mr. Boogedy

a great Halloween made-for-tv thing. Mr. Boogedy and later on, Bride of Boogedy, were on Monday Night with Disney or whatever that show was called in the mid-80s. anyone else remember these? they were great Halloween family movies, that were actually kinda scary for little kids.

also, anyone know if these ever made it to dvd?

If we can dream it, we can do it

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Someone mentioned Mr. Boogedy on another thread about 1st movies they saw I think???? I wish they would air it this month on Disney channel instead of the same ones over and over. It was a really cool movie and my older DD loved it when it aired way back when.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I vaguely remember this one. I'm going to have to ask the kids if they remember ever seeing these in repeats.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Swackiron is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My girlfriend loves those movies so much, she actually got the 2 videos on eBay. They are taped off the tv, actually, but it doesn't matter, because they are cheesey goodness! They never came out on DVD, or official VHS tapes, as far as I know. I vaguely remembered them, but it didn't come back to me until we watched the tapes that she got.