Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Vault Disney Channel in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I wold love see all the old shows, like the use to show. It would be nice to let my children see the early Disney shows. How about a New ...
    bkziggy is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Vault Disney Channel

I wold love see all the old shows, like the use to show. It would be nice to let my children see the early Disney shows. How about a New Channel?

But, I do think they need a modern Disney Channel also. Hate to say it but I watch it with my 9 and 12 year old. Reminds me of going up watching The Brady Bunch and The Monkees.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

i would like to see more of old shows or more shows rooted and themed in the old skool way
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

I'd love to see it. But with the Treasures series and the old movies I sort of have to create my own Vault Disney.
    WDW Radio Android App.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

The Disney Channel has morphed into something I never watch. It used to have good shows late at night...now it's infested with obnoxious teens like those annoying twins.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    The Disney Channel has morphed into something I never watch. It used to have good shows late at night...now it's infested with obnoxious teens like those annoying twins.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!! I can't stand what Disney Channel has turned into.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12