Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Dave the Barbarian? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I don't really watch a lot of the Disney channel or Toon DIsney (occasionally Toon Disney when they play their Big Movie Shows) but I happened to stop on Toon ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Dave the Barbarian?

I don't really watch a lot of the Disney channel or Toon DIsney (occasionally Toon Disney when they play their Big Movie Shows) but I happened to stop on Toon Disney the other day when Dave the Barbarian was on.
    This show is absolutely hillarious! Does anyone else agree? I have seen it a few times then because I have been trying to catch it. Dave just cracks me up, I really like it.
    What does everyone else think?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I don't know much about the show. I don't see it on Disney channel that much any more. I don't know if they make new shows for it anymore. The net says its about a year old. All I know is Kim Possible is making a come back.

Yeah I am not sure if they are new shows either. They play it on Toon Disney so I am guessing no.
    It is really quite hillarious!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Yeah I seen this a lot. The girls loved the show. I don't think they have new shows anymore. I only seen them on toon Disney now. That talking pig the Dark Lord Chuckles weirds me out. Okay that scarey I remember his name LOL.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Dave is so......feminine!
    I love it!