Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney Shorts Added To iTunes in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; From ilounge: To coincide with the announcement of the Disney-Pixar deal, Apple has added 10 of Disney’s animated short films to the iTunes Music Store. Among the $1.99 shorts are ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Disney Shorts Added To iTunes

From ilounge:
    To coincide with the announcement of the Disney-Pixar deal, Apple has added 10 of Disney’s animated short films to the iTunes Music Store. Among the $1.99 shorts are “The Tortoise and the Hare,” “Ferdinand the Bull,” “The Three Little Pigs” and “The Ugly Duckling.”

“Laugh along with Mickey, Donald, Goofy and a host of other classic Disney characters in this magical collection of celebrated animated shorts,” says Apple. “All Academy Award nominees or winners, these ten wonderful Disney cartoons are now available for download exclusively on iTunes.”

iTunes is also offering Season 1 of the hit Disney Channel series, Kim Possible.
    Last edited by nrose101; 01-25-2006 at 10:57 AM.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    That is so awesome! Thanks so much for the update!!! I still don't know much about my ipod, but I know I can play video on mine!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"