Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Pirates of The Caribbean Cereal in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hey all! I don't know if this is the correct place for this, so please feel free to move it if not. So... I'm grocery shopping last night in the ...
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"

Pirates of The Caribbean Cereal

Hey all! I don't know if this is the correct place for this, so please feel free to move it if not.
    So... I'm grocery shopping last night in the cereal isle & lo & behold out of the corner of my eye, I see it... Surely not... but wait... YES!!! It is my hero, Captain Jack Sparrow sprawled all over the box!!! Kellogs has Pirates of the Caribbean cereal. It's basically coco puffs w/ marshmellows, but it's good!!! I love it! I was walking around holding the box like a 4 year old! Anyway, I just wanted to share in case anyone else around here is as coo coo for Pirates as I am!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I have to go check this out!!!
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

I heard they were coming out with it, but I was just grocery shopping a couple days ago and our's doesn't have it yet....definitely will be on the lookout cause Parker will be wanting it! So Summer....do you dress up in the morning and put the box next to your face?!?!?