Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Walt Disney Treasures in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; There have been some great releases of some long-forgotten shorts through this line of DVD's thus far. Can anyone tell me what's next in line in this series, or how ...
    C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...

Walt Disney Treasures

There have been some great releases of some long-forgotten shorts through this line of DVD's thus far.

Can anyone tell me what's next in line in this series, or how many titles it's projected to include?

I can't get enough of them, and I hope that they continue to uncork more vintage magic...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    this is kind of an old thread, but since I was looking through to find any threads about this series, if any...

anywho.

I must say, every time I am starting to think Disney only cares about money, they come up with something awesome that speaks to my demographic. now, I know this series isn't new or anything, but today I rewatched my Disneyland USA dvd set and I hafta say, I found it to be nothing short of amazing. I have now decided that I must have more of these little limited edition gems (which I now realize will not come cheaply, try looking up the "Silly Symphonies" tin on eBay).

if you buy them new, they are a decent deal. they normally run at around $30, but if all of them are like the DisneyLand USA one, they really pack a lot of material onto two discs! while I routinely pay about $20 for an hour and half of entertainment, this DisneyLand USA disc has well over 3 hours of viewing pleasure, not to mention the cool numbered tin and neat artwork inside!

I know I sound like a commercial, but these things are seriously impressive. which ones do yall have? are they great? let me know before I max out my credit card, hahaha!

If we can dream it, we can do it

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.