Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Muppets Take Manhattan in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; since Disney just re-released a bunch of Muppet stuff (which stinks, by the way. the dvds have ZERO special features) I noticed that, out of the three classic Muppet movies, ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Muppets Take Manhattan

since Disney just re-released a bunch of Muppet stuff (which stinks, by the way. the dvds have ZERO special features) I noticed that, out of the three classic Muppet movies, that "Muppets Take Manhattan" was oddly NOT re-released. anyone know why? I would love to have this Muppet staple on dvd.

If we can dream it, we can do it

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I have the Muppets Take Manhatten on DVD. Got it at Wallyworld last year out of their $5.50 bin. I have seen it twice since then. I think they get things like that periodically. The special features on mine includes
    *interview with Jim Henson
    *Bonus trailers
    *Muppetisms--Miss Piggy, Kermit, Pepe, and Fozzie(very funny bit-kinda like interviews with them)
    *tons of diff language subtitles
    *widescreen or fullscreen
    Ask at Walmart they may have it or they may be able to transfer it from another store.

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Maybe they couldn't bring them all back or waiting something else.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    I have the Muppets Take Manhatten on DVD. Got it at Wallyworld last year out of their $5.50 bin. I have seen it twice since then. I think they get things like that periodically. The special features on mine includes
    *interview with Jim Henson
    *Bonus trailers
    *Muppetisms--Miss Piggy, Kermit, Pepe, and Fozzie(very funny bit-kinda like interviews with them)
    *tons of diff language subtitles
    *widescreen or fullscreen
    Ask at Walmart they may have it or they may be able to transfer it from another store.
    those dvds are definitely what I should've got. unfortunately, apart from ebay, you can't find those anymore since Disney bought the Muppets. thanks for the help, though.

I was mainly wondering if Disney couldn't release MTM for some reason.

If we can dream it, we can do it

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Found you a copy 7thave. I sent you a PM and Email with the info on it. If you dont want it let me know, I know one of the other fanatics on here may bite....lol