Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Did anyone else catch the premiere tonight of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney Channel? It's the new show aimed for toddlers & preschoolers, with CG Mickey & Friends. As a ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Did anyone else catch the premiere tonight of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney Channel? It's the new show aimed for toddlers & preschoolers, with CG Mickey & Friends.

As a whole, the show wasn't bad, though there were elements of it I could certainly do without. My 3 yr. old sat through the whole thing, distracted only twice by ice cream trucks (who could blame him! it was 80 degrees here today!). There were a few times he interacted with the show, but not as often as the show was asking for his response.

As for the CG characters, they looked good at times, and downright creepy at others. Mickey's ears do the roll around the head thing, so he looks more 'traditional', but there was something about the way his arms moved that just didn't feel right. Chip & Dale made an appearance, and they really looked odd.

I'm curious what other people - and their kids - thought of it!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    No! I remembered to watch it at like 9:45! Needless to say, it was already over! heck, Finding Nemo was almost over! LOL! Well, I'll have to catch it tomorrow. Isn't there a replay then?
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Yeah youngest and myself was watching I wasn't paiding much attetion but it seem to whole her attetion and she 8 and the oldest who 12 tape it on our dvr so not sure what she thinks. Pretty sure my two will not make a habit of watching this show considering their ages plus they are more into the tween Disney shows like Raven,Phil of the furture and Jake Long the American Dargon. But from what I saw I think the younger disney fans will get a kick out of it. Not sure let see it play it self out first.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I missed it, but due to how my mornings will be next semester, I'll be watching it at least once when it comes into a regular time slot.....as long as it doesn't interfere with Lazytown

(Yes, I watch Lazytown, and I know it's sad, lol )
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?