Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Mary Poppins on Broadway advance tix sale in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Received an email today from Disney Rewards (Visa) Mary Poppins arrives on Broadway at the New Amsterdam Theater October 14th! Disney Visa Cardholders can get tickets now - general public ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Mary Poppins on Broadway advance tix sale

Received an email today from Disney Rewards (Visa)

Mary Poppins arrives on Broadway at the New Amsterdam Theater October 14th!

Disney Visa Cardholders can get tickets now - general public tickets go on sale June 12th.

Tickets are available at the box office or through Ticketmaster http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/9..._header_search

You have to enter the first 6 digits of your Disney Visa in the box next to the price on the TicketMaster webpage (in the Disney's Visa Card Advanced Access section)

Mary Poppins is taking over the theater where The Lion King is currently running. Lion King closes at the New Amsterdam on June 4 and reopens June 13 at the Minskoff Theater.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I sooooooooooo need to go to New York! I would absolutely LOVE to see this! Maybe they will branch out and travel to Detroit like Lion King and BatB did....I'll keep my fingers crossed!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I got this email too. Made me start thinking of how I could get to New York to see this!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!