Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Dead Man's Chest: What did you think? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Oh I thought it rocked! Each movie gets better and better! The theatre I went to had Johnny Depp's autograph on the movie cover in the theatre. I'm going to ...
    Pirate_Girl is offline A-Ticket holder
    Oh I thought it rocked! Each movie gets better and better! The theatre I went to had Johnny Depp's autograph on the movie cover in the theatre. I'm going to go see it tomorrow and Sunday! I love it.
    --Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Pirate's Life For Me

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    OK here is what i thought about the movie....

*SPOILERS BELOW*
    It was really funny and lots of laugh out loads. But...how did the Cap of the Black Pearl still be alive? didn't he die? Well maybe he didn't because in the first movie we never saw what happened to him. Next thing was...Did the old Jack Sparrow die? I'm guessing not because there is a third movie and he's in it. What are they going to do with Davy Jones heart? (him name might be spelled worng sorry) And What will happen to Lizzie's dad? And what was with the dirt? Well i guess my fave part of the movie was when the black women gave Jack the dirt and then she's like "What you don't want it" then Jack says "no my dirt" that was the best part i think. Well the funniest.
    Last edited by Suiteliferoxs; 07-08-2006 at 11:01 AM.
    Got Disney?

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    ****SPOLIERS ABOVE****
    I thought it was great, and the cliffhanger was the best. What I thought was great was seeing old characters who were not the headliners and the new stories they brought in. And the makeup that was done for the Flying Dutchman crew...amazing.

yes the make up for the dutchmen crew was pretty cool. Think about how long that would have took to put all that stuff on. omg.
    Got Disney?

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    I WAS SO FURIOUS AFTER THE MOVIE although i did have a feelin that a specific bucaneer (if you saw you no) would appear at the end BUT THAT WAS FLIPPIN AWSOME although we coulda went without the crows pecking out peoples eyes. but jacks entrance was THE AWSOMEST
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Quote Originally Posted by Suiteliferoxs
    OK here is what i thought about the movie....

It was really funny and lots of laugh out loads. But...how did the Cap of the Black Pearl still be alive? didn't he die? Well maybe he didn't because in the first movie we never saw what happened to him. Next thing was...Did the old Jack Sparrow die? I'm guessing not because there is a third movie and he's in it. What are they going to do with Davy Jones heart? (him name might be spelled worng sorry) And What will happen to Lizzie's dad? And what was with the dirt? Well i guess my fave part of the movie was when the black women gave Jack the dirt and then she's like "What you don't want it" then Jack says "no my dirt" that was the best part i think. Well the funniest.
    the dirt was in there becuz daby could only step on land once every 10 years so jack had to carry land with him if you paid attention you woulda known. and i thought the funniest part was when jack shot the monkey and was like here a undead monkey
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know it was in the trailer, but I still think my favorite part was when Elizabeth is coming and Jack goes "hide the rum!"

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I thought that the Movie was so awesome!!!!!! It was worth the wait. What my friend pointed out to me was that the first movie was so real, like it was just fiction, but now with the introduction of davy jones, and his squid of a face, it wasn't quite as believable.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    I thought that the Movie was so awesome!!!!!! It was worth the wait. What my friend pointed out to me was that the first movie was so real, like it was just fiction, but now with the introduction of davy jones, and his squid of a face, it wasn't quite as believable.

You are right ski.
    Got Disney?

CaptHook is offline A-Ticket holder
    I thought it was very good. I've seen it twice now (Midnight and 1:00pm on Friday). I think it is on-par with the first. Neither better or worse. I thought the story was a bit more complex. Sometimes I could not understand what Tia and Davy Jones were saying, thus I had some difficulty following the story.
    CaptHook

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    What my friend pointed out to me was that the first movie was so real, like it was just fiction, but now with the introduction of davy jones, and his squid of a face, it wasn't quite as believable.
    I thought Bruckheimer and co. did a brilliant job with the effects, even though I knew it wasn't real, I couldn't helped be pulled in by it all!
    Tina

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Okay, I am sad that they left us on a cliffhanger BUT, I LOVED LOVED LOVED the movie! The CGI(Computer Generated Images) were EXCELENT! I am going to see it again today, and I am going to stay for the credits. But what happens in the credits? I had to go. I am also curious on how a certain captain lived. Maybe the shot didn't kill him. And my poor poor Jack. *sniff sniff* It was SOOOOOOO much funnier than the first movie and I cannot wait until PotC 3!!!!!!!!!!!! And now, I have GOT to ride that ride!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I loved it I going to go see it again and stay after the credits, i still can't belive what happened!!!
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

I'm seeing it again to with my friends.
    Got Disney?

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    I went to the midnight showing too. And it was well worth it cause I ended up going a 2nd time that very day! I absolutely LOVED the ending when you-know-who walks down the stairs. Ah, so wonderful! Cause I was seriously depressed that he died in the first one, since he was one of my favorite characters! I just didn't like how they left us hanging...I wonder how they're gonna open up the 3rd movie? Have the camera cut in at them staring at you-know-who? lol Well, I loved it. And I'm seeing it again next weekend.
    Love, Kerri

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast