Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Dead Man's Chest: What did you think? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I'm neutral about the movie. I didn't like how you couldn't understand a thing the characters said, how Jack looked like a bad guy throughout the whole thing, and Elizabeth's ...
    FrolloFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm neutral about the movie. I didn't like how you couldn't understand a thing the characters said, how Jack looked like a bad guy throughout the whole thing, and Elizabeth's new fondness. I did like the special effects (absolutely MAGNIFICENT) and it was very funny. Oh, and the ending was excellent. What a way to leave people hanging! I give it a 6.
    Love,
    FrolloFan

"It's too late, coward."

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    Yes it was hard to understand. I was always asking my mom what they ment, she didn't really know lol.
    Got Disney?

Casey D is offline A-Ticket holder
    if anyone is interest in info about the 3rd film I posted it in the misc. thread

check it out...if you dare
    >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

ok and Welcome to the site!
    Got Disney?

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I just saw it for a second time, and waited through the credits..Took awhile, and my friend and I were in the theater, alone..except the cleaning crew came in. They even turned the lights on!
    As for what came after them--It was cute, but don't think it was worth it..its the type of thing you see when you get the dvd and can fast foward through the credits.

Anyway, I loved the movie, but had thought the first one was better. After seeing it a second time, I can't decide which one I like more.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

bnac is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I saw it but didnt stay through the credits. What happens? I thought it wasnt as good as the 1st, but close.
    -Brian

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Casey D is offline A-Ticket holder
    I run projectors at a movie theater and since thursday night, I have seen this movie about 4 times and it grows on me more and more each time. the first time I thought it was great but felt the 1st was better but the more I watch this one the more I lean in its direction. by far the effects in this installment has surpassed the first film. I had to keep reminding myself that davey jones was CGI and not really there, those guys at ILM did a great job in that department. also upon seeing it muliple times the plot makes more sense, I understood it the first time but its good to go back to the parts where you where kinda like"...what?"

over all i love this movie and have been listening to the soundtrack non-stop, it made me so excited to go see the new enhancements to the ride this week. and I cant wait to go back to work to see it yet again.
    >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I cant stop talking about that movie. The ending was amazing so much to be answered in the third! Great movie very funny at times. My mouth was open the whole thing. Davy Jones and his crew were just amazing. And the Flying Dutchman was beautiful! They had me from when they showed the new Disney opening. Movie was Fantastic
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    A review of the movie is now up on Magical Mountain's Disney Movie Review section.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I really loved the movie and the special effects were great. However, I think that Captain Jack was a little over the top and trying a bit too hard to be as naturally funny as he was in the first one.
    As for the ending - woohoo, can't wait.
    And for voodoo woman, couldn't understand her half the time.....ugh
    But yeah, I will probably be going to see it again when the mad rush dies down.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Thumbs up

The special effects were awesome. There were several storylines to follow at certain times, so you had to pay attention. There were some lines that I missed due to accents, but I'll get them when I watch it a few times on DVD. I'm sort of sorry that I saw a few too many of the trailers because I spoiled it a bit for myself, but over all I give it a 9 out of 10. Of course seeing all the trailers didn't keep me from jumping in my seat a few times.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    well i saw it last night
    and i loved it i didn't get back till around 2 but this movie was awesome
    i did not like the 1st one that much. and that davvy jones i feel like i'm gonna have nightmares now...(a little old for that though) but the ending was cute
    i'm hoping to go see it tonight!!

Kyle gives it 2 thumbs up!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I am still undecided if this one is better than the first since Black Pearl is one of my favorite movies ever. It was definetly darker than the first one.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

yes it was a little darker.
    Got Disney?

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I thought it was a lot darker. I wanted to post this to any who were interested. It's ringtones and wallpapers for your mobile phone. http://home3.av.net/tts/store/index3...7&theme=Disney
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast