Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Dead Man's Chest: What did you think? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by mickey n minnie I may be wrong, since I haven't seen the movie in almost a week [yes, i know, its craziness! ], but didn't Jack say ...
    hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey n minnie
    I may be wrong, since I haven't seen the movie in almost a week [yes, i know, its craziness!], but didn't Jack say something to Bootstrap when they first met on the Black Pearl to the effect of "Why do you look so bad?" and then Bootstrap explained that it was because the weight of the water pushed down on him, but he was unable to die or something?
    I don't think the weight of the water pushing down is relevent to the way they look. Since they live underwater, I guess they are taking on the appearances of things that live underwater. I really don't know. I know that Davy Jones says "I am the sea", so if he is the sea he needs to look like the sea or something from it. Of course, I have never seen Neptune or Posiedon portrayed at an octopus looking creature.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oh well.
    Who knows, maybe itll be explained in the 3rd movie somehow.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

i just saw it tonight it was ok and davy jones crew were cartoony and unreal plus the story was VERY confusing the whole movie i was like:"ok what the heck is happening?" ANYWAY fairly good movie and the ending is really pi$$ing me off I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO JACK!!!!!!!!!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    well i saw it for like the 5th time tonight
    and i loved it as usual and i think that tia dahlma (or whatever her namne is) may be davey jones' love because he has that silver heart with the music and she has the same exact heart thing on her table

also in her little house there are washers around the door and i thought i saw somein the shape of a tri circle mickey!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    Saw it twice now. LOVE!!!!!!

*Perhaps a Spoiler-Ye be warned!*

Did anyone else notice when they first went to Tia Dalma's, she had part of the locket/music box on the table??? Was SHE the one Davey lost? *

*end possible spoiler*

AND I saw a possible HM at Tia's-the jar of eyeballs-in about three different shots, there are three of the eyeballs near the middle of the jar in a good tri-circle Mickey! That or I am competely OBSESSED-
    Last edited by Princess Sarah; 08-06-2006 at 08:21 PM.
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    I really liked Dead Man's chest, not quite as good as the 1st one but i still loved it!! I am eagerly waiting for the 3rd movie to come out!! i am being held in suspense!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I saw it for the third time today and was able to catch the boots. My mom thought Tia Dalma may give the guy without the eye (Ragetti, right?) on of those eyes.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    I loved this movie! Amazing, amazing, amazing! What more can I say? It was such a good movie, although I jumped quite a few feet in the air near the beginning of the movie when that scary looking guy jumped out from behind a tree. Quite frightening
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.

Mouse is offline I'm In Disney!!!
    I haven't seen it yet, but i heard it was really, really, really, really, really, good. Idk if I would like it though. I like action movies. I am hoping it has an exciting plot, and a lot of interesting dialog that doesn't get boring after about ten seconds.

Im like this:

Action Good Dialog Boring Dialog
    MOUSE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456