Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Dead Man's Chest: What did you think? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So, I guess I'm the first one back from the midnight showing. What did everyone think? I won't spoil anything yet since I didn't put a spoilers warning. All I ...
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"

Dead Man's Chest: What did you think?

So, I guess I'm the first one back from the midnight showing. What did everyone think? I won't spoil anything yet since I didn't put a spoilers warning. All I can say is "OH MY GOSH!!!" I can NOT believe they did that to us! (if you've seen it, you know what i'm talking about)!!!
    Anyway, interested in everyone's opinion. My baby is tired so I'm going to bed!!! Glad I don't have to work tomorrow am!
    ~Summer
    PS- Capn Jack is still my hero!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

BriansPyxie042 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow, wow, wow!!!! I made my husband & daughter go with me to the midnight showing too. It was sooo much funnier than the first one. And the last 2 minutes before the credits I can't wait until May, I just can't!!!!! I think we'll go again Saturday.
    "You smell funny"

We didn't end up going last night. If I can get someone to watch Tanner for me today I'm thinking that Parker and I will go after swim lessons. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melis, Just swing him by the house, I'll be glad to watch him for ya!

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    Melis, Just swing him by the house, I'll be glad to watch him for ya!

Thanks Summer, but my friend Stephanie is gonna watch him for me so Parker and I will be going to the 11 o'clock show!!!!!!

I just got a call from Mandy she went last night to see Dead Man's Chest and she was at the rope drop of the official opening of PotC ride at WDW this morning! She said that the line inside of the store for the collector's items is ridiculous!

BTW....she also said that there are some VIP's to show up later today...she's hoping one of them is Johnny Depp and that she'll be able to sneak a peak!

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I will be completely honest and say that I liked the first one better. I was going to post last night because I was so awake. I ended up going to Wal-Mart and got home at 4:45am. It was good, but honestly I was a little disappointed and thought it would be better. I still want my Jack Sparrow action figure and Mickey pirate plush though. I may or may not be going to see it again and that's sad because I saw the first one 3 times at the movie and another time at a $1.50 theater and countless times on DVD( I bought it that morning it came out). I really hope this movie was setting us up for a wonderful 3rd movie.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

rwsheep is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I thought it was great. I was very pleased with the ending, totally suprised me and had me wanting more. Did anyone stay for after the credits? I was happy about that too.
    "All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
    "Someone's got to nail that girl's fins to the floor"

WOO HOO

i get to move back to WDW in Jan to work again!!

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    No, I didn't stay through the credits..my friends wouldn't let me, but im going tomorrow, so is it worth it to stay??

As for the movie...I thought it was amazing. My only complaints was how it opened. It was too serious, and you were just thrown right into it. Otherwise, I loved it...Still thought the first was better though, but thats always how it is with sequels.

The end was like

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    OMG!!! I CANT WAIT NOW!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT IM GOING COSTUME SHOPPING THIS INSTANT!!!!!

Is it really that huge of a cliffhanger?!?!?!??

YAY!!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

We LOVED it!!!!! I actually thought it was better than the first one! We will be seeing it again tomorrow! I can only imagine how much money this movie is going to rake in this weekend. We were in a 300 seat theater for the 11 AM matinee on a Friday and there were probably only about 10-12 seats empty!

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I just got a call from Mandy she went last night to see Dead Man's Chest and she was at the rope drop of the official opening of PotC ride at WDW this morning! She said that the line inside of the store for the collector's items is ridiculous!

BTW....she also said that there are some VIP's to show up later today...she's hoping one of them is Johnny Depp and that she'll be able to sneak a peak!
    I'm pooped.... but the ride and the movie were AMAZING!!! I think I'm a little for going to both, and now I'm , so it's for me!!

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Is it really that huge of a cliffhanger?!?!?!??

Yes.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

Let's put it this way... I felt like the cut the movie off in the middle!
    As far as the end of the credits... it's cute, but may not be worth the wait. Anyone interested, let me know & I'll be glad to send out a PM to them so I don't ruin it (the after credits) for anyone else.

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I kept thinking about the movie all day today and kept laughing at all the funny parts. I realized I must have liked it more than I originally thought. I plan to see it again with my mom.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast