Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Help with a name of a movie in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; My dear friend has purchased a historical plantation in Greenville, or Meriwether, Georgia named The Mark Hall Farm Est in 1853, also known as The Crowder, Clements-Ogletree Plantation. The Farm ...
    jramirez is offline A-Ticket holder

Help with a name of a movie

My dear friend has purchased a historical plantation in Greenville, or Meriwether, Georgia named The Mark Hall Farm Est in 1853, also known as The Crowder, Clements-Ogletree Plantation. The Farm is listed in the National Registery. We were told that Disney came out and shot film for a movie there, in the late 80's or 90's. Disney also paid for a basketball court to be placed by the barn. As to what we have been told it was a movie based on the premises of racial intergration, the plantation was to be a camp, (or so we think) the name of the movie as far as people could remember was something along the lines of A little Teapot or something close to that. Can you help me with a name of this movie, or if the film ever made production? Thank you

figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder
    don't know anything with a teapot in the title and don't know where these were filmed but:

goodbye miss fourth of july

perfect harmony

looking for miracles

these were all filmed between 88-91 and deal with either a camp, private school, but all touch on racial integration