Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss looking for an obscure song! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Hi everybody, I'm trying to find some very specific information that die-hard Disney trivia fans should have. There was a Disney movie made featuring Hewy, Dewy, and Lewy, as well ...
    kita is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation looking for an obscure song!

Hi everybody, I'm trying to find some very specific information that die-hard Disney trivia fans should have. There was a Disney movie made featuring Hewy, Dewy, and Lewy, as well as Donald and possibly Scrooge McDuck. The story line was about math, and there was a specific song and/or scene regarding exponential growth (in math). Can anybody tell me the film title and name of the song, as well as the character who sang it?
    There's a time limit on this, and I need an answer asap....
    Thanks!
    Kita

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    "Donald Duck in Mathemagic Land" is the movie, i dont know the song or who sang it
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

kita is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks, nick... any idea where I can look on line to find the song title?

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    not sure, if your interested in the video i saw it on ebay. 10 bucks buy it now i think.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I really like that video- very educational in a very fun way. No idea about the song though