Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Looking for the words for something in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I am looking for the lyrics/words to something from an episope of Disney's House of Mouse. It is from season 1 show 8, the Jiminy Cricket. At the end of ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Looking for the words for something

I am looking for the lyrics/words to something from an episope of Disney's House of Mouse. It is from season 1 show 8, the Jiminy Cricket. At the end of the show JC does a little song/poem based on the hit "Everyone's free to wear sunscreen", except JC verison was about your conscience. It's a really cool version of the song and I'd love to have the lyrics to it. A MP3 file would be even better.

Can anyone help?

and rememer...Always wear sunscreen.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    April,
    Try this and see if its in this section. I'm still lookin' - gotta go work out - I'll check other places - Ana is a whiz at this stuff - so are Amanda and Jiminy - I bet they find it!!

http://psc.disney.go.com/abcnetworks...ney/shows/hom/

Marie

Thanks CB! I normally really good about finding thinks, just not having much luck. The video clip on the link you sent me is the part right after he does the song.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    8. Jiminy Cricketgs: Scott Weinger (Aladdin) Tate Donovan (Hercules) Matt Frewer (Panic) Bobcat Goldthwait (Pain) Michael Welch (Pinocchio) Eddie Carroll (Jiminy Cricket)
    When Jiminy Cricket leaves Pinocchio because he hangs out with Pain and Panic, but after he becomes Mickey's conscience, Mickey must do what it takes to get them back together.

"Mickey's Mistake": Mickey finds a wad o' money and buys Minnie an expensive hair bow. Then he finds out the money belonged to the orphans and goes through many disguises in his efforts to get the hair bow back from Minnie so he can get the money back to the orphans.
    "Daisy's Road Trip": Mickey and Minnie are considering a quiet drive in the country to see the sunset by themselves, when daisy happens by and decides to invite herself along.

b: 10-Mar-2001
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

I got all that info....I just want the words to the poem that was done towards the end of that episode.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I got all that info....I just want the words to the poem that was done towards the end of that episode.
    I know exactly what you are talking about April, but I only saw that episode once of the House of Mosue and didn't memorize it. I believe it's called "I'm no fool" and its a take off from what Jiminy Cricket used to do for the original Mickey Mouse Club and updated to include all the guests in the House of Mouse.

It goes through all the various characters telling them what they should or should do and/or beware of...correct?

Another site had it listed as Jiminy Cricket House of Mouse Monologue, but no MP3 or the words. So far I haven't been able to find the poem for you.

Ludwig Von Drake did something kinda like it where he showed off his knowledge by naming everyone in the House of Mouse. I can find an MP3 of that one. http://us.share.geocities.com/lvdrake_99/housemouse.mp3
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

This is what I was thinking of, is this it April?

Jiminy Cricket House of Mouse

Let me know either way...
    Amanda

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    great job Amanda

you got it!!!
    Last edited by crashbunny; 10-16-2004 at 08:17 PM.

Amanda, you rock! That's it!!!

Thank you thank you!!

I love that!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Amanda, you rock! That's it!!!

Thank you thank you!!

I love that!

Welcome!

Turns out this episode is one my husband recorded for me, so he just made it into an MP3 and MPEG.
    Amanda

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Your husband is the bomb!

pezheadval is offline A-Ticket holder
    I never saw that one...too cute!!!