Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss True-Life Adventures in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; At long last, the True-Life Adventures are finally on DVD! I remember seeing these in elementary school on those old 35mm film projectors. Ever since the Walt Disney Treasures came ...
    3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder

True-Life Adventures

At long last, the True-Life Adventures are finally on DVD! I remember seeing these in elementary school on those old 35mm film projectors. Ever since the Walt Disney Treasures came out w/ wave 1, I've been hoping these documentaries would be included in future waves. Looks like they are not going to be a part of the Treasures series, but are actually getting they're own special treatments.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/explorer/B0...781715-1705658?
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Thanks for the info, on that same list I also see Disney's "Robin Hood", that was always a favorite around our house!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I finally had a chance to pop in volume 2 (all 3 films from disc 1 won Oscars for best documentary, so this volume is the most popular so far), and they really did a fantastic job cleaning them up, unlike some of the stuff from the WD Treasures series. Really takes me back to my youth. Also, there's a whole 2nd disc full of extras including the "making of" docs as well as the new extras w/ Roy Disney at Animal Kingdom. It's nice to see Roy Disney back w/ the Disney Company again.

...on those old 35mm film projectors...
    Oops, they were definitely not 35mm.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I am SO excited that these are out. I want to buy one of them (well all of them) but I'm attempting to save up my money...
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives