Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney Burn-Urself-A-CD Kiosks in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Ok so have any of you ever burnt a cd from one of them. They are the kiosks located at knee level!!! Ok well on Sunday when I was meeting ...
    Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland

Disney Burn-Urself-A-CD Kiosks

Ok so have any of you ever burnt a cd from one of them. They are the kiosks located at knee level!!! Ok well on Sunday when I was meeting up with the DWT Crewe I was looking through one of these kiosks at the Main Street Cinema and stumbled upon THE ONLY SONG THAT I HAVE HAD STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR THE PAST YEAR!!! The Spectrum Song (the colors of each letter go with how the song goes) sang by none other than Ludwig Von Drake!!! It was part of the Wonderful World of Color. SO I AM NOW EXCITED BEYOND CONTROL!!! That night I go and purchase it! It was an awesome case, plain cd (no print) and Mandy and I are on our way...We get to the car, I give a call to home and by now we are on I-4 headed towards Tampa. So we get onto I-4 and put the cd in and all of a sudden BOOM It is KING LOUIE SING AND TALKING SOMETHING REALLY BIZARRE AND CREEPY!!!! So I go to the next track (thinking of course that this is a fluke) NOPE ALL THE TRACKS ARE KING LOUIE!!!!...I go into panic mode and immediately call the WDW operator and get transfered to the Main Street Cinema. They remember who I am and because of where I was I could not go back to return it. I told them I would be back on Friday for an homework project and if i could return it then..."sure...I will leave a note"

Fast-Forward

Friday...Today...

I get my homework assignment done at Epcot (Thank you Brian for being amazing!!) and we head over to Magic Kingdom. As we are walking in who do I meet...Phil Holmes (AWESOME...I almost hyperventilated) who is the VP of MK. sorry about the sidestep...so I go into the cinema and tell them waht happened and they had the note and everything...the response "I...I...I'm so sorry but they removed the system yesterday"............

YESTERDAY!!!! What the Cripes!!!!! I WAS JUST HERE ON SUNDAY AND...AND...I JUST WANT A NEW CD!!! (Don't worry folks I didn't yell at them, Mandy can second) THEY NO LONGER HAVE THE SYSTEM BECAUSE THE REMOVED IT!!!!!!!!! So yess I had the cover in my hands but the wrong cd and what does Disney do....they go and remove the entire system. How could they do that!!!! Geez. so they were starting to scramble!!! they both had phones going trying to find this cd, I had my cell out talking to merch...ALL GONE PROPERTY WIDE!!!! Well here goes another kudo to Marisa and Holly (I cannot remember her real name for the life of me) for taking such good care of me and returning my money and trying SO hard to find the CD

Anyway - I'm just a little urked that Disney did this!!! I was so excited then bummed then excited then Really Bummed and now I just want to find the CD.

Overall...it was just an off day for shopping at Disney (there is more but I will just save those for later)

OK I am done...have a good night.
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Aww... I'm sorry This had to be very sad; I hate being disappointed like that. Well I really wish you luck in finding the CD
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun View Post

YESTERDAY!!!! What the Cripes!!!!!
    LOL "What the Cripes!!!!!" I knew there was a reason I liked you

Now I have to see if I can find your 'Bleu bleu bleu' song somewhere online

ok so I found the song....I just need a way to get it to my computer...here is the link

http://us.share.geocities.com/draket...ectrumSong.mp3

please help me...it's really a silly song but it's just so much fun!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    I downloaded it..check your email momentarily

We have it Paul and I could have copied it for you, but looks like as usual that Mandy has taken care of you! Not silly at all....well, I mean, the song is silly, but we love it too!!!!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Glad everything worked out.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    Itunes has music from Disney! It's Walt Disney 50th Anniversary! All the music looks fun! Sorry about your problem! Weird

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Itunes has music from Disney! It's Walt Disney 50th Anniversary! All the music looks fun! Sorry about your problem! Weird
    Yup its there! LOL funniest song eva!

luvin that Jack Sparrow! He is soooo muy caliente!!! The music rocks, I downloaded some yesterday!

iTunes has it as part of the 50 years of Disney Records. They had the ENTIRE CD
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years

Is there gonna be anymore Disney music on iTunes?

if you go to iTunes you can see in the 50th Walt Disney Records Collection all of the stuff they have...there are some classics there!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years