Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books Discuss Disney Movie Rewards in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I haven't seen this mentioned yet in the threads. When you purchase Cars or the Little Mermaid there is a new Disney Movie Rewards program for purchasing the movies. You ...
    Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder

Disney Movie Rewards

I haven't seen this mentioned yet in the threads. When you purchase Cars or the Little Mermaid there is a new Disney Movie Rewards program for purchasing the movies. You can go to www.DisneyMovieRewards.com to sign up. As my 8 year old niece said "awesome prizes"! You can't beat the enthusiam of a child!

Enjoy!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have 300 points already from Mermaid, Fox and the Hound and Cars. I want the tour of Walt Disney Studios, but fear I am not going to buy enough movies to get to that point total. Actually, I would be happy with the Walt Disney Studios baseball cap.
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    I have 300 points as well. But I couldn't resist sitting back and looking at each and every prize.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas
    2001 Polynesian
    2000 Polynesian

I looked through them all too. But then I thought, what do I have to do earn all these points? I am not buying every Disney movie coming out on DVD. Maybe we can share codes?
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Make sure you take the survey under earn bonus points. It is good for 100 points.
    It may take a while to show up on your points but it will eventually.

Also just so you know, a friend of mine bought two cars dvd's. She tried to enter both codes, only one code per movie per account.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Make sure you take the survey under earn bonus points. It is good for 100 points.
    It may take a while to show up on your points but it will eventually.

Also just so you know, a friend of mine bought two cars dvd's. She tried to enter both codes, only one code per movie per account.
    Guess we can't share codes. Disney thinks of everything.... Where is the survey? I been looking but cannot find.

MousekeTodd is offline B-Ticket Holder
    The terms of usage state you cannot share codes. I'm pretty sure it stated that, no matter how many of a title you have, you can only get the title's credit once.

As far as accumulating points, at some point there may be times where you can get double or triple points. The gamble is waiting until such a promotion period takes place before logging in your movie codes -- all while others may be snagging the quantities, too!

I'd like to get to the WD Studios, but there's the matter of paying for a trip to California.

Quote Originally Posted by dxer07002 View Post
    Guess we can't share codes. Disney thinks of everything.... Where is the survey? I been looking but cannot find.

I just logged on and there is a link that says Earn Bonus Points down at the bottom center. When I click on it now it says sorry there are no new surveys for you to take. But that's because I already took it.
    Keep trying.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

holywdbnd is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm looking forward to getting the Mickey Hand bookends. I think it's about 850 points. I think I added up by the time I'm done buying the things I want I'll have 900 points. Not too shabby. I would love to have some of the more "expensive" prizes, but I just can't buy everything that has points. I'm still holding out on Robin Hood hoping that before too long it will go on sale again. *crosses fingers*
    ~Courtney

*Cute and Fluffy*

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'm annoyed now... I got Fox and the Hound for Christmas and there was NO code inside. And I own two Cars DVDs and can only enter one code.

Anyone else get shorted a code?

Stitch you can take back that movie if there is no code, even if you have opened it. They are supposed to guarantee you a code.

I will take your Cars code if you don't want it!! Lol.

But you can also make another account if you want to use the cars code on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Stitch you can take back that movie if there is no code, even if you have opened it. They are supposed to guarantee you a code.

I will take your Cars code if you don't want it!! Lol.

But you can also make another account if you want to use the cars code on.
    It was a gift and I think they ordered it only. I'll email Disney CS and see if they can give me one. And I'll have Goofygirl start a movie reward account...after all it is her Cars DVD I got the 2nd code from.

Yeah that is smart. I have two accounts because I already redeemed a VMK prize and you cannot get the prize twice on one account and since I want one to trade I had to make a new account.
    Yes definately e-mail them. They have to give you a code.

MousekeTodd is offline B-Ticket Holder
    If you get a DVD that was supposed to have one, but didn't contain one, call Buena Vista Home Video.

My purchase of The Little Mermaid yielded no code. I called BVHV, and was emailed a code, after I mailed a copy of my receipt.

My daughter just bought Air Buddies and it, too, didn't have a code, so I'll be making another call.

Quote Originally Posted by MousekeTodd View Post
    If you get a DVD that was supposed to have one, but didn't contain one, call Buena Vista Home Video.

My purchase of The Little Mermaid yielded no code. I called BVHV, and was emailed a code, after I mailed a copy of my receipt.

My daughter just bought Air Buddies and it, too, didn't have a code, so I'll be making another call.
    You need the receipt? It was a Christmas present and I don't have the receipt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast