Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss :( I want my mojo back! :( in the Disneyana forums; I hate not having the scrapbook mojo! It is driving me crazy! I really really wanna scrapbook, but when I try to, i can not get inspired. Maybe this weekend, ...
    disneyash2005 is offline A-Ticket holder

:( I want my mojo back! :(

I hate not having the scrapbook mojo! It is driving me crazy! I really really wanna scrapbook, but when I try to, i can not get inspired. Maybe this weekend, since it's snowing and i don't like to drive on bad roads, i can do something! I hope so. Is anyone else having a really hard time getting back on the ball with some of this stuff??? I am thinking about starting off with some of the challenges and stuff, I really wanna get into making an album to put pages of my two dogs. They are like my babies! lol....Sorry I guess i am just kinda going on and on. So I will end! Thanks for listening to my babbling!

-Ashley

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Browse some of the idea galleries that magazines websites have, like creating keepsakes (www.creatingkeepsakes.com) or simple scrapbook (www.simplescrapbooksmag.com). Also browse the gallery at www.twopeasinabucket.com. There is some great inspiration there.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    My advice? Buy something new. Doesn't have to be expensive, just a little embellishment or something but I always find that I can't wait to get home and get scrapping!!!
    Good Luck
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)