Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Need some ideas in the Disneyana forums; I am trying to start a baby scrapbook album, and since I've never done one before, I am clueless. I'm almost 6 months pregnant with my first child, so I ...
    KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder

Need some ideas

I am trying to start a baby scrapbook album, and since I've never done one before, I am clueless. I'm almost 6 months pregnant with my first child, so I want to get started on this thing before the kid is grown and I don't have a book, lol.

I need some ideas on what to do. I'm open to Disney, and non Disney Challenges. Any challenges or ideas would really be appreciated! Thanks!

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

What kind of ideas are you looking for? Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? You could get some basic pages done prior to the birth of the baby that you can just add the photo's and journaling to later. BTW....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    When I did my first's book, I started out with the ultrasound pics. They have stickers and other embellishments for ultrasounds! After he was born, I did at least a layout from each month and with some of the new things he learned to do, like sit and roll, etc. I did several pages of just after the birth with the little souvenirs you get, like the footprints and other cards and bracelets from the hospital. This monthly plan worked out very nicely for his birth, since he was born in January and it made it very "complete". There are tons of embellishments and stickers available at the scrapbook store, browsing some of them might give you ideas on what you want to create.

I am preg now too, due in April. I have no clue or plans on what to do with this one. I will probably wait til after she's born. I want to make sure I get a girl before I make lots of pink things!!! U/S's are pretty accurate, but errors do occur!
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

We were told we are having a girl. There's still a little skepticism here too, but that's what we're going with.

I love thissmilie!

Going back in May 2009.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    First off, Congrats! One thing you can do is the ABC Challenge that we are doing, just do a baby theme instead of aDisney one. You can premake pages and then fill in the photos.

For A you could do adorable or amazing. B could be baby, bath, blanket, belly. For C there is cuddle, cute, clothes. You get the idea.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    ohhh the alphabet ideas is SUCH a good idea! i know 4 people who are having babies starting in april so i am gonna be busy making some books. if i get the time soon my mom and i have done a ton of baby pages and i will post them soon.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I still have all the stuff from my DD4 that I wanted to do with the ultrasounds (eventually..lol) I had plans to do one with a "under construction" theme and another for "coming attraction" I may get them done by the time she graduates college.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

I like the coming attraction idea! Thanks.

I love thissmilie!

Going back in May 2009.

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    I did a disney themed book for my daughter.... I did an animal kingdom page and used a photo of her with all her stuffed animals. For MGM, I used close up face shots in a movie film border and made her a star. For Magic Kindom, I did one for every section in the park... for tommorowland I used a photo and listed all the things I wanted for her in the future, fantasyland, I made her a princess, etc. Epcot was the hardest, but I did a collage of the countries and listed friends and family we knew from those countries. of course you may not know someone from every country, list something from there instread, but it turned out pretty nice. I update it every year as we go!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

minnieme is offline A-Ticket holder
    Those pages sound really cool! I think I am going to try some of those!
    MinnieMe

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    I am redoing my daughters baby book now..... the one i did seven years ago need updating and now with all the cool tools I have , It is coming out fantastic

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......