Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Disney Scrap Swap- Interest Check in the Disneyana forums; Would anyone be interested in doing a Disney scrapbook swap? Since I'm guessing we all like to do our own layouts, we could do an embellishment swap. We could swap ...
    KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder

Disney Scrap Swap- Interest Check

Would anyone be interested in doing a Disney scrapbook swap? Since I'm guessing we all like to do our own layouts, we could do an embellishment swap. We could swap ribbon, paper, stickers, handmade tags, etc. You could make or buy your embellishments to swap. I'll figure out the details and post more info later if a handful of people or more are interested.

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Possibly..let us know
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

disneyash2005 is offline A-Ticket holder
    This could be fun to do!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    At this moment, scrap swaps are not going to be permitted on DWT. If you are interested in a Disney swap, AnnF runs a site that does them.
    Last edited by Stitch; 01-30-2007 at 06:27 PM.

Here is the link for Ann's thread. Her swap is thru a YAHOO group and not a website. I have not seen her on here for awhile so you might want to PM her or try to get hold of her via her YAHOO group.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...highlight=swap

LOL...almost forgot the link...DUH!

EDIT: There has been no activity on her Yahoo group since OCTOBER. So maybe we need to start something new. I will try to get in touch with her as soon as I can. Remind me, I am scattered lately planning a party and house stuff.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 01-30-2007 at 11:20 PM.

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    There is also a lot of Disney scrap swaps on another very popular Disney forum. Not sure if I can mention the name of it, so PM me if you wish to know.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Since swaps are supposedly not allowed on this website, I created a Disney scrapbooking yahoo group. Feel free to come and join.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/magicinthemaking/

I love thissmilie!

Going back in May 2009.

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Just joined

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Cool, thanks for joining!

I love thissmilie!

Going back in May 2009.

horinski is offline A-Ticket holder
    Another great Yahoo Disney Swapping group is scrappiestdisneyswapping. Just type that into the yahoo groups search and it will come up.
    They have 6-10 different swaps offered every month, plus monthly page challenges, and opportunities to swap with others those Disney embellishments you don't need for ones that you do. They are a real quality site. I have photos for most of the swaps I have hosted on the site uploaded to my webshots page. The can be found at webshots dot com backslash user backslash horinski.
    Always looking for more members! In fact, if you do a Yahoo search, you will find several established Disney scrapbooking groups. You just have to trudge through and see what works for you. I usually stick with active groups that have memberships over 50 or so (especially if you are going to be swapping).

Rhonda

Funny that this thread came up.. The next regular swap I am doing has something scrapbook related to it. NOT TELLING YET. Look for the sign ups on Wednesday of this week. HEHEHEHE!

Jenroc is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Count me in !! Would love to participate !! Let me know !!
    Can't wait to go back to my happy place !

All it takes is a little pixie dust...a true heart of a child...to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth !
    Disneyland -- 1968, 1969 X 2, 1974, 1977, 1982, 1984 X2, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992 X 2, 2007 (Pirates Premier)
    Walt Disney World -- 1974, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 X 2, 1980 X 2, 1981, 1982 X 2, 1983, 1999 (New Yr's Eve Celebrations), 2006 (Halloween Night), Nov./Dec. 2007

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Jen. currently we are not doing scrap swaps on this website. If we do start them up we will let you know.