Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss My latest creations/Cricut in the Disneyana forums; Originally Posted by TinkAttitude i just wonder how i can get the 2 disney cartridges? Just look them up online to find a site that sells them or visit your ...
    KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkAttitude View Post
    i just wonder how i can get the 2 disney cartridges?
    Just look them up online to find a site that sells them or visit your local scrapbook store.

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    April found a place that had them both in stock last week and on sale. I am waiting for FedX to deliver them today. We will be playing with them tonight!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

cinderellamom is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I thought I had posted this last week but I just noticed I hadn't - a friend of mine gave me this website for ordering the cartridges:

freewebs.com/kimskorner

Each cartridge is $55 (Mickeys are $60) plus shipping.

This price is all the time. I haven't ordered from her but I know several people that have and they all have raved about it so I thought I'd share!
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderellamom View Post
    I thought I had posted this last week but I just noticed I hadn't - a friend of mine gave me this website for ordering the cartridges:

freewebs.com/kimskorner

Each cartridge is $55 (Mickeys are $60) plus shipping.

This price is all the time. I haven't ordered from her but I know several people that have and they all have raved about it so I thought I'd share!
    I was just going to find the email you forwarded to me to post it and here you are....thanks Heather!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

cinderellamom is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I can't wait to hear about the Mickey ones!!!
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too
    thanks - i'm checking some of the websites out now!

They're here, they're here........I have my Disney cartridges. FedX just delivered them. I also checked the website where I bought them and they are back in stock so here is the link....they are on the bottom of the page!

http://www.jkcrafts.com/cricut-cartr...c-492_494.html
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234