Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Pluto/Mickey & Tinker Bell Layouts in the Disneyana forums; After a LONG time, my scrapper's block is GONE! I made two new layouts recently and love both of them. I posted them on ebay, so I'm just gonna give ...
    KittieKathChick is offline B-Ticket Holder

Pluto/Mickey & Tinker Bell Layouts

After a LONG time, my scrapper's block is GONE! I made two new layouts recently and love both of them. I posted them on ebay, so I'm just gonna give you the links so you can go look at all the details and stuff. Hope that's ok. DH took the pics, he's so much better at doing that than I am. And he's so into scrapbooking now (shhh, don't tell his friends, haha).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160091115514&ssPa geName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160091265262&ssPa geName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

Thanks for looking!

I love thissmilie!

Lovin' me some Jack Sparrow.
    Going back in May 2009.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Cute...but just be careful that Disney doesn't see these. It is frowned upon and they have made many scrappers pull their auctions.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Cute...but just be careful that Disney doesn't see these. It is frowned upon and they have made many scrappers pull their auctions.
    Even if you are using all store bought accents? I can understand them not liking it if you are making your own Disney accents. But if you are just pre-assemblying a page for someone with licensed Disney products, what would their objection be?

I don't really "get" buying pre-made LOs. For me, part of the joy of scrapbooking is the creative part of putting the page together myself. But there does seems to be a market for it.
    Last edited by nestinggal; 03-02-2007 at 02:51 PM. Reason: typo
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Quote Originally Posted by nestinggal View Post
    Even if you are using all store bought accents? I can understand them not liking it if you are making your own Disney accents. But if you are just pre-assemblying a page for someone with licensed Disney products, what would their objection be?
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Are those pre-bought? They looked handmade....if they are handmade you have to be careful with Disney. If they are store bought you just have to make sure you are within the angel policy of the company. If those are EK then you have to get a letter from them okaying the use of the product.

Quote Originally Posted by nestinggal View Post

I don't really "get" buying pre-made LOs. For me, part of the joy of scrapbooking is the creative part of putting the page together myself. But there does seems to be a market for it.
    I wouldn't think their would be an issue about selling a layout if I purchased Disney scrapbooking supplies.

And I don't think I'd ever buy layouts either, but hey, I figured I'd try to sell a few if they are selling, haha.

And I don't really see why I'd need a letter from Ek or whoever made the sticker. They sell Disney scrapbooking products so they obviously want you to use them. If you weren't supposed to do certain things with a product that YOU purchased, wouldn't it just come with a disclaimer? It seems silly to me to think companies would be able to tell you want to do with a sticker that they sell in stores around the world.

I love thissmilie!

Going back in May 2009.

That's just the way the craft industry works. They make products for personal use...I don't agree with it for the most part, but that is the way it works.

Here is a link to EK's angel policy. They are one of the hardest companies to get the okay from.

http://www.eksuccess.com/angel.php?s...41a3bb7e721e79

I'm sure you will be fine, but I just wanted to give you the heads up because I would hate for you to get in trouble.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    either way they are really cute pages!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Those pages are really nice. I hope that you get some good bids!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Those pages are really nice. I hope that you get some good bids!!

I hope so too, because so far I'm just getting discouraged, haha. I did add another Non-Disney layout, if you want to check out my other items, you'll see it.

Thanks for looking everyone.

I love thissmilie!

Going back in May 2009.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Maybe it would have been a better idea to sketch a layout and go from there?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER