Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss March Madness Scrapbook Weekend! in the Disneyana forums; It's official!!!! iwannbeminnie and I are gettng together for a full weekend scrap-a-thon!!! A group of us have gotten together and rented the same hotel that I had my Creative ...

Thumbs up March Madness Scrapbook Weekend!

It's official!!!! iwannbeminnie and I are gettng together for a full weekend scrap-a-thon!!! A group of us have gotten together and rented the same hotel that I had my Creative Memories weekend scrap in back in January. It's going to be the last weekend of this month and fortunately T-Nina will be able to break free from the treacherous tax season and have some fun filled, sleepless nights of scrapping with me!!!! LUCKY GIRL! Can't wait T! 27 more days!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Where is it at? Could I come as well?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

You know Katy, I was thinking of you and was going to mention it, but my friend Stephanie is kind of setting it all up. The room we have only fits 20 and there is already a waiting list with 3 people on it. I can have them add your name. Also....T-Nina has been on the list since we first started talking about this and I'm certain we are going to do it again. So...I will be sure that I can keep T-Nina's spot for future ones and if she cannot make it or doesn't want to make the drive I could pass it onto you.

We are getting a GREAT deal. They are renting us the room for $200 for the entire weekend which is only $10 per person! Then the hotel suite per night is like $89 and we are splitting that cost between 6 of us (since basically all I need the room for is the shower I'm fine with that!) so it's going to be a very cost effective scrapbooking weekend!!!

BTW...it's in Sterling Heights.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Oh Ok, that's fine. Just let me know if anyone can't make it. I am not even sure if I can yet anyways. Sounds like fun!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I already am having sleepless nights just thinking about having to spend 3 days in a hotel room with Melissa.
    They call me "Nana"

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    good luck T!

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Oh Ok, that's fine. Just let me know if anyone can't make it. I am not even sure if I can yet anyways. Sounds like fun!!!

Will do Katy!!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    I already am having sleepless nights just thinking about having to spend 3 days in a hotel room with Melissa.
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf View Post
    good luck T!

It could be worse....you could be spending those 3 days in a hotel with Lori!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Ok.. So I will send you all my photos and expect some great layouts! LOL
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Ok.. So I will send you all my photos and expect some great layouts! LOL

Keep laughing.....

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    I WISH I COULD COME..... my entire dining room is filled with scrapbooking stuff. Do you ever do one of these near NJ???

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

If it were Lori I would be driving three hours in the OTHER direction!
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Wow- this could be a very interesting weekend. I might have to keep my phone one...just in case someone needs help!

I am SOOOOOO looking forward to the Scrap-a-Thon! I need to get about 50 million pages done. And I want to rummage through all of Melissa's things to see if she has anything I want. Plus I will get to interview all of her friends and maybe I can figure out why she is the way she is. Plus her one friend has a Cricut and I intend to hog it most of the weekend (fair warning).

On the downside, I've never spent one single night away form Mr. iwbm in all the years we've been married. How will he survive?
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post

On the downside, I've never spent one single night away form Mr. iwbm in all the years we've been married. How will he survive?

Well, he can get a hotel room and stay.

Doesn't his mom live nearby? At least he won't go hungry!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast