Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Scrapbookers the Dream Team Auction Needs Your Help in the Disneyana forums; Buying the cards is easier, because they are cut and folded and come with envelopes. But a lot of scrappers cut there own (I posted the common sizes above) and ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Buying the cards is easier, because they are cut and folded and come with envelopes. But a lot of scrappers cut there own (I posted the common sizes above) and then score them. If you have a large amount of cardstock, you can save money by using what you have. Though premade cards aren't that pricey.

If you want ideas and tips on cards, check out all the Card sketch challenges. There are some good sketches to get you started. Plus you can post them when you are done!
    Last edited by Stitch; 03-19-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Are they with the scrapbooking stuff at Micheals?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Yes they are!

Do you have a Hobby Lobby near you? They will also have cards and here is a coupon for them.

Hobby Lobby Coupon

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Stitch and I just got back from Target and they updated all their scrapbooking supplies. They now have the cards and envelopes in that section so you can try there. We also picked up tons of scrapbook stuff for under $2.00 as they try to clear out the old stuff!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Quote Originally Posted by Goofygirl View Post
    . We also picked up tons of scrapbook stuff for under $2.00 as they try to clear out the old stuff!
    She picked up a ton of clearence items for her...the auction tote still needs to be filled.

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    I don't think you are an idiot! I'm new at this too! Friends of mine do it both ways...some make their own and some buy premade cards and add embellishments and sentiments. I purchased a box of cards from Michael's for the ones I'm working on.
    The easiest way to make a card is to score ( use a ruler and use a rounded edge tool Not a knife, as it will cut thru )and run in down the ruler to make a crease.... fold the card and THEN cut to the size you want, This way both sides will be exact.

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Thank you so much to all of you that have decided to help! It really means a lot to the Dream Team to have the support of all our creative friends! I've seen some of the work already and it is just BEAUTIFUL! There are going to be some lucky bidders at the auction!

I've also added somethings that we need for the scrapping tote to the 1st post if someone wants to help the children, but doesn't have the time to make a card.

Thank you all again for your support! You are all wonderful people.

SlpngBeauty is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I heard from my own Creative Memories Consultant that they recently discontinued a LOT of stickers and papers. You can probably get them at really good discount right now.
    ...I SHOULD be in bed right now...
    ...but I like deh cookie
    **SUPER BIG DISNEY FAN**

I received a lovely donation for the scrap tote, so I have updated the first post!

Thank you for supporting the Dream Team Project!

Is it past the deadline already?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Not at all....Deadline is May 20th. I want to avoid duplicates on the supplies, so if I get something or too much of one item I want to update the wishlist.

cinderellamom is offline B-Ticket Holder
    April - I see you are looking for scissors for the tote - did you have any specific kind in mind? I'm going to try to work on some cards too!
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

Scrapbooking kind, the little ones like the Cutterbees or such. Like the ones stamping up sells.

cinderellamom is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Cool!! I will be getting the scissors to you!!
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

Oh ok good, for some reason I was thinking March 20.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast