Calling all DWT Scrappers!
The Dream Team needs your talent!
We are looking to auction off some of your wonderful cards at the 2007 Dream Team Auction taking place during the MagicMeet.
What we are looking for are Disney cards in the following themes:
* Birthday – Child / Adult
* Thank You
* Get Well
* Just Because
* Miss You/ Thinking of you/ Wish You Were Here
* Generic Cards (Blank Inside) That can be used for anything
Cards can be any size, provided you include an envelope. If you do not have an envelope, we ask that you keep the cards to one of these sizes:
* 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (unfolded – 8 1/2 x 5 1/2)
* 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 (unfolded – 11 x 5 1/2)
* 5 x 7 (unfolded – 7 x 10)
* 9 x 4 (unfolded – 9 x 8)
And don’t forget to sign you work! Put your name, initials, or something cute on the back of the card! You are an artist and should show it!
If you are interested in handmaking something that is not on the list, please contact me first, so I can make sure we have room for it.
NON-HANDMADE SCRAPBOOK ITEMS
If you would like to donate something scrapbook related instead of making something, we are also looking for the following items to fill a scrap tote that is being auctioned off. We ask that these items be new, store bought products that are scrapbook safe (acid and lignin free).
* Disney Themed Paper and Stickers
* Scrapbook Basics such as Pens- Received Thank you so much!
, chalk, ink
* Basic Embellishments (think Disney/ Mickey colors – Red, Black, Yellow, silver, gold, etc):
* Metals: Brads, charms, frames (that can be used on Disney Pages)
* Letters (sticker, chipboard, rub-ons, etc)
* Spools of Ribbon
* Stickers, Rub-ons, or other Embellishments that can be used on Disney Themed Pages (animals for the Jungle Cruise, Pirate Items, Princess, etc)
NEW ITEMS NEEDED-
* A pair of scrapbooking scissors - Received - Thank you so much!
* A scrapbooking craft knife - Received - Thank you so much!
We ask that you stay away from the following products, as we have already received quite a few of them:
* Idea BooksIf you have a product that is not on the list that you would like to donate, please contact me first and I’ll let you know if we can use it.
* Eyelets or embellishments that require a tool to set.
* Paper Pizazz Brand Products
* Organizational items
If you are interested in donating any of these items, please contact me at email@example.com for shipping information. All items need to be received by May 20.
Anyone interested in donating a non-scrap related item, please check out the Dream Team Auction thread.
The Dream Team wants to thank you for helping to make a child smile!