Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Disney Scrapbook Store? in the Disneyana forums; Can anyone give me information about a Scrapbook store in WDW. One of the UK scrapbook magazines makes a passing comment about there being one on-site but gives no details ...
    DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle

Disney Scrapbook Store?

Can anyone give me information about a Scrapbook store in WDW. One of the UK scrapbook magazines makes a passing comment about there being one on-site but gives no details as to where it is? Any info would be great, i'd hate to miss it when we go there next year. Thanks.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    It's at Downtown Disney in the Marketplace section. It is next door to the Art of Disney (or at least it was when I was there last). Sometimes the stuff is hit or miss. They always though, have these scrapbook kits that are specifically themed which is great! They come with background paper and die cuts and stickers. I have so many of them, now if only I could get my scrapbooks finished! At many of the stores all over, though you can get scrapbook items too. I also like to go to the Kodak store in the Journey into Imagination (I think that is what it is called) pavilion which is at Figment's exit. They have scrapbooking items and they often have scrapbooks and photo albums you won't see in other stores.
    Hope this helps! And take extra money- and an empty suitcase.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    How did I miss this? How long has it been open? I bought some stuff at the parks and at the resorts, but I haven't seen the store.
    They call me "Nana"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    It is over across from the Christmas store. But there is also a large selection of scrapbooking stuff at the World of Disney. If you get the discounts there - AP, DVC, Disney Visa - I would suggest you pick up some stuff there.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Just about everything in the scrapbook store is available in the major shops in the parks and even most resort shops. Unless you happen to be in the neighborhood, a trip to the scrapbook store isn't worth it.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports