Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Digital scrapbooking in the Disneyana forums; My bad if this has been asked before. I am thinking of getting my mom to use a digital scrapbooking program to do an album with pictures of my aunt ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Digital scrapbooking

My bad if this has been asked before.
    I am thinking of getting my mom to use a digital scrapbooking program to do an album with pictures of my aunt (her sister).
    The main reason I was thinking of this is because she mentioned she wanted to copy the book somehow when finished to make copies for my cousins.
    I thought the digital scrapbooking I had heard about through Creative Memories would be good for this, since when you are done, you just order 4 copies....

What other software would y'all recommend, or have y'all used before?

Thanks
    Lara
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    That sounds like a great idea, Lara..I'd be interested in getting a similar program as well. I'm anxious to see what everyone says!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    http://www.scrapgirls.com/

try here.... I do all my own thru a program called Adobe Illustrator but it is primarily a graphic program... check online for scrapbook groups..... have fun!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I have Adobe - not what I am looking for.
    I am looking for a program in which I could also order the book....to be printed and not print it myself.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    try the link i gave you..... it is a scrapbook on line thing....

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Here is a comperison of different software programs. It doesn't list which ones let you print albums, but it's a good start for research.

http://scrapbooking-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

If you already have something that you can do digital scrapbooking it, look at the different online photo printing companies (scrapbookpictures.com, snapfish, winkflash, etc), because a lot of them can print a book from the images you upload to the site. All you would have to do is upload the layout like a photo and they should be able to print it in a book.

I wish I could be more help, but I use Photoshop for my digital layouts and print them out 12x12.

carouselgirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    I use Paint Shop Pro from Corel.

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    You can use any graphics program that works in layers to do digital scrapping. The most popular are Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Paint Shop Pro. You can go to each of their websites and download a free trial. There is a huge price difference, Photoshop is very expensive, others are much more reasonable. I use Paint Shop Pro X which is very cheap now since they came out with XI, but everyone that reviews these things states that X is better then XI. There are tons of sites with free downloads and tutorials that can get you started as well. A few that I like are:

www.scrapgirls.com
    www.digitalscrapbookplace.com
    www.scrapbookelements.com
    www.scrapbook-bytes.com

You can find tons more on a google search.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports