Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Quickutz Silhouette in the Disneyana forums; Has anyone heard of this? I saw it featured in the new Creating Keepsakes magazine. You can download diecut shapes to your computer and also use any TrueType font and ...
    nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quickutz Silhouette

Has anyone heard of this? I saw it featured in the new Creating Keepsakes magazine. You can download diecut shapes to your computer and also use any TrueType font and it will cut it.

The cost is $369.99 for the machine. You can see it on the Quickutz website.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    No but it sounds similar to a wishblade..... it lets you cut what in on your computer screen

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Haven't ever used that one Raelynn, sorry.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Works the same as the Wishblade, just has different software. People that have used it say it is an excellent machine. Check your LSS and see if they have one they are doing demos.

I want one, but just don't have the room for it. So it's on my list to get when I have my own place.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Works the same as the Wishblade, just has different software. People that have used it say it is an excellent machine. Check your LSS and see if they have one they are doing demos.

I want one, but just don't have the room for it. So it's on my list to get when I have my own place.

I love the Wishblade. Have you used both of them April? If so, do you prefer one over the other?

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I haven't used any of them. I am going on reviews I've read. And I am very fond of QK and their customer service, so I want the Silhouette over the wishblade.

You can find out details on the Silhouette at quickutz.com.

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    I saw it today in my new Creative Keepsakes magazine as one of the new hot products , but they did not list a price. I have other Quickutz stuff which i like very much.

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......