Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Muppets scrapbooking supplies have hit the market! in the Disneyana forums; I was a huge fan of the Muppets as a child, so I was so excited to hear that EK Success has released a line of Muppet scrapbooking supplies perfect ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Muppets scrapbooking supplies have hit the market!

I was a huge fan of the Muppets as a child, so I was so excited to hear that EK Success has released a line of Muppet scrapbooking supplies perfect for pages of Muppetvision 3-D and any of the past Muppet Attractions (MGM had a few shows in the past), as well as all my childhood memories of The Muppet Movie and The Muppet Show.

EK has also come out with some other great Disney items such as a ticket & brochure holder and luggage tags.

You can find all this new products on mousememories.com.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    April, I am beginning to think that we were seperated at birth. I was a big Muppet Show fan. I was even a member of the Muppet Fan Club. I lost most of my memoribilia when our basement flooded.

My favorite character was Scooter. I had a Scooter doll that had really hard plastic shoes. My sister and I used to throw him at each other when we were fighting. Those shoes packed quite a punch.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

I'm getting that feeling too. For me it was the Muppet movie. I remember listening to the soundtrack and singing with my parents on a road trip. In fact I think that road trip was to Disney for the very first time. I still get all misty at "Rainbow Connection".

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    That is awesome!! I will have to order some for the pictures I took in January!!!
    I was a big Muppets fan too - I love Beaker!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    How can you not love Bean? He is so cute......
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

FYI - I saw these new items in the store the other day and let me tell you...the luggage tag is HUGE! And the Muppets, they are really fat. Almost too fat to put in an album IMO. The Fonzie one had to be a good 1/2 in or more thick.