Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss 2007 Dream Team Auction Cards and Pages in the Disneyana forums; Iíve started to receive some of the cards for the auction and they are so awesome! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with the Dream Team . If ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

2007 Dream Team Auction Cards and Pages

Iíve started to receive some of the cards for the auction and they are so awesome! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with the Dream Team. If you made cards and want to share them with the group, go ahead and post them here! If you sent the cards to me and did not scan/photograph the card and you want me to post it, just let me know! If the cards fit into a challenge, please feel free to post them in both locations.

We can't wait to see your work!

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Some of my cards are already posted on the Card challenges:

CSC#8 Ready Set Go

CSC#10 Cutting Corners

CSC#11 Art Gallery

CSC#12 Office Space (2)

I'm not going to post supplies. If someone is interested in knowing what I used, just ask.

Fab 4 B-day, Hat B-day, Mickey thank you card
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007 Dream Team Auction Cards and Pages-fab4-bday.jpg   2007 Dream Team Auction Cards and Pages-hat-bday.jpg   2007 Dream Team Auction Cards and Pages-mickey-thanks.jpg  
    Last edited by Stitch; 06-17-2007 at 10:52 PM. Reason: added super cute cards from challenges
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Minnie notecard, Mickey Mouse B-day card and tag notecard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007 Dream Team Auction Cards and Pages-minnie-notecard.jpg   2007 Dream Team Auction Cards and Pages-mm-strip-bday.jpg   2007 Dream Team Auction Cards and Pages-mm-tag-notecard.jpg  
    Raelynn

Aurora B-day card
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Raelynn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    WOW!! These are amazing!!! You guys are incredibily talented, and i can't thank you enough for all your selfless efforts and sacrifices for the auction.

Bravo, and thanks again!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Iíve started to receive some of the cards for the auction and they are so awesome! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with the Dream Team. If you made cards and want to share them with the group, go ahead and post them here! If you sent the cards to me and did not scan/photograph the card and you want me to post it, just let me know! If the cards fit into a challenge, please feel free to post them in both locations.

We can't wait to see your work!
    didn't copy mine , but if you want to post them it is ok!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    I have already sent the cards, hope the airmail has reached you by now April.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I do have them....beautiful work. Do you want me to post them here for you?

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    if you have time, but i am guessing you have your hands full enough already with the auction, i put some photos on a different thread somewhere. I'm just glad they arrived !
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary

Here are photos from a few of the cards I've made for the auction. The color's don't look very good in the photo's! Guess I should have taken them upstairs in under my scrapbooking light so they looked better. Anyways....

This one say's "Oops Goofed again" inside and the Goofy on the outside is on pop dots

I used embossing powder on this one for Tink's trail and the star is a Creative Memories punch with yellow paper behind it

"Congratulations" is a rub on and Tigger is on pop dots

The "Party" letters that say Happy Birthday up the side of them are chipboard

The dot of the "I" in the Incredibles symbol is a brad

The "Make a WIsh" is a rub on and it say's "Happy Birthday" inside of it

The "Celebrate" is a rub on and I used Star shaped eyelets to run the fibers through

I really have to thank April for asking us to help out with the auction because I had never made cards before and I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

The Tigger and Goofy cards are all on a really nice chocolate brown colored cards......the photo's looked really washed out!

they all look great, i love your use of embossing powder on the Tink card.
    x FIONA x

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    those are so adorable, Melissa!!! You'd never know you'd never made a card before.

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with the Dream Team Auction.

There will be some very lucky people going home with the cards everyone here have created.... and hopefully they will have paid quite well for them!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks guys! I really did have fun making them....I JUST CAN'T STOP!!!! (I'm up to 41 made for you guys so far! )

Raelynn, your's are so cute! Looking forward to seeing some of everybody elses!

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Adorable cards.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast