Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss New Here! in the Disneyana forums; I posted this in the main intro forum...but thought I should put it here too. Hi there everyone! My name is April and I'm 23. I live in central PA ...
    TreysMomma is offline B-Ticket Holder

New Here!

I posted this in the main intro forum...but thought I should put it here too.

Hi there everyone! My name is April and I'm 23. I live in central PA and I just stumbled upon this site while looking for Disney Scrapbook ideas. I have been to Disney 3 times (1995, 1997, 2004) and my 4th trip is on August 4th which I am so excited about! We are driving the RV down and staying at Fort Wilderness! So that's a first for me. Another first is that it will be my now 11 month old, son Trey's first trip to Disney. When we arrive in Disney he will be 14 months old. I am SOOO excited for him to meet the mouse. It's also my fiances first time to Disney. When I went in 2004 with my family, he couldn't get off work to go. But, I'm glad that we are finally getting to go now as a family! Can't wait to talk to everyone here!

I have been scrapping for a couple years now, my aunt got me started, and now I can't stop. I just recently started my Disney books, I know...I was WAY behind! But I need to get caught up so I definitely need help and ideas!
    He LOVED the Mouse!!!

1995-Offsite ~ 1997-All Star Sports ~ 2004-Pop Century ~ 2007-Fort Wilderness
    2009 - Unknown

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    HI! Im karen and welcome to DWT. go to the challenges section and view a TON of page ideas that we have all done. there is alot of ideas there. have fun!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey: