Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Cricut? in the Disneyana forums; I love my WISH BLADE. WIth it, I can cut anyfont that I have on my computer (or at keast I haven't found any that I can't cut). This includes ...
    littleeep is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love my WISH BLADE. WIth it, I can cut anyfont that I have on my computer (or at keast I haven't found any that I can't cut). This includes Disney fonts like Wlat Disney Script and other fonts used throughout the parks. Best scrapbook purchase EVER!!!!

I got my Cricut for my birthday! I also have already gotten all but one of the Disney cartridges. The only one I have left to get is Happily Ever After and I already have a raincheck for that one from Michael's! Now I just need to find the time to sit down and play with it. Maybe after the first of the year!

So Katy.....just let me know when you want to get together to do some scrapbooking!!!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Make a trip to Niagara Falls the week after New Years! My friend and I are holding a class at our local scrapbook store on how to use the Small Cricut and the Cricut Expression!!!!!!!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse View Post
    Make a trip to Niagara Falls the week after New Years! My friend and I are holding a class at our local scrapbook store on how to use the Small Cricut and the Cricut Expression!!!!!!!
    Ooooooo I would LOVE to! I've never been to Niagra Falls!!!! I don't think my hubby would go for that!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I'm not sure! I just ordered some new supplies from JoAnns for my newest scrapbook so I need to get cracking on it sometime!

How have you been?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    I'm not sure! I just ordered some new supplies from JoAnns for my newest scrapbook so I need to get cracking on it sometime!

How have you been?
    We are doing another weekend crop in Sterling Heights in February!!!!

Doing good, busy with the holidays coming up, but good! How about you?

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse View Post
    Taught my class tonite and it went REALLY WELL! we had 13 people attend and the store owner actually had to turn people away due to the size of the space she has. We did so well we convinced 2 people to buy the Cricut Expression!!! We were also invited to come back in February to teach it again! just had to share
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Congrats Karen! That is so awesome!

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my Cricut?!!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12