Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Scrapbooking on QVC Tuesday 8/14 and Disney Jewelry 8/15 in the Disneyana forums; QVC is having a Craft Day with lots of scrapbooking starting at midnight eastern time (8/14). I checked the program guide online and they also have Disney Jewelry listed at ...
    nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder

Scrapbooking on QVC Tuesday 8/14 and Disney Jewelry 8/15

QVC is having a Craft Day with lots of scrapbooking starting at midnight eastern time (8/14). I checked the program guide online and they also have Disney Jewelry listed at midnight on 8/15 (11am CST 8/14). They usually debut the "Today's Special" at that time so there might be some cool Disney jewelry item on sale!! Can't wait to steal the TV from DS tomorrow. After working to close three night in a row it will be nice to coach potato in front of the tube and get inspired!
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Ya beat me to it! LOL

If anyone is looking at the Quickutz Silhouette it's the "Today Special Value" on the 14th. Sorry, I don't know the price.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I found out the Silhouette TSV price...

TSV Price will be $318.96 plus $10.72 shipping and handling and any applicable sales tax. 3 easy payments will be offered. It also comes with some paper packs.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    That is a great price just for the machine and they added a bunch of extras (downloads, etc.) I was bummed when I got home last night and saw it, since I already bought mine. My sister is asking her hubby if she can get one using the three monthly payments.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies