Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Materials availble in the parks in the Disneyana forums; Can you let me know what is available in the parks as far as scrapbooking material? Do they have punches and other embellishments or is it mainly albums? Anything I ...
    Kheprismom is offline A-Ticket holder

Materials availble in the parks

Can you let me know what is available in the parks as far as scrapbooking material?
    Do they have punches and other embellishments or is it mainly albums?

Anything I should look out for when I'm there?

catiebug is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I think they have a whole store dedicated to scrapbooking in DTD. Lots of stickers and emblishments. I got a neat set of stickers that had the character's autographs that I got to put in my photo albums. I love to scrapbook but its so time consuming that I just buy the stickers and such to put in my albums for now.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I found an assortment of supplies (scrapbooks, themed paper/sticker packs and emblishments) at the resort we were staying at (All Star Movies), Mouse Gears at Epcot, and of course the Wonderful World of Memories scrapbook store in Downtown Disney. They are probably at other gift shops too. Those are just the ones I remember because I made purchases at each one.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

allykat is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think most of the resorts sell pretty much the same things as far as scapbooking goes. You will find quite a lot of things at the DTD as mentioned by a previous poster. I like to get a set of stickers with the year on them each time we go.

catiebug is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nestinggal View Post
    I found an assortment of supplies (scrapbooks, themed paper/sticker packs and emblishments) at the resort we were staying at (All Star Movies), Mouse Gears at Epcot, and of course the Wonderful World of Memories scrapbook store in Downtown Disney. They are probably at other gift shops too. Those are just the ones I remember because I made purchases at each one.
    Ok the Wonderful World of Memories is the store I was thinking about. I was impressed when I walked in and saw all the scrapbooking supplies in there.

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    If you aren't going to the part of DTD, I wouldn't make a special trip just for the scrapbook store, as everything in there can be found elsewhere, like Mouse Gears and the resort gift shops. They have punches, full kits, embellishment kits, stickers and books. They are much more pricey then your LSS/Craft store, so you will want to mainly use local items. The variety and selection is also much better at home stores.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Kheprismom is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks, that was the kind of info I was looking for. I have some local stuff but was hoping for some special park pages and things. I will check out the store mentioned. Not sure if I'm going to make it to Downtown Disney this trip so good to know some stuff is available in the resorts and parks.

just tink is offline A-Ticket holder
    the christmas store in magic kingdom had some special holiday (xmas and halloween) scrapbook stuff, that i didnt see at world of disney when i went last december.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We were there last Oct during MNSSHP and our resort had Halloween albums and kits (paper, stickers, etc.)
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies