Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Disney's Wonderful World of Memories in the Disneyana forums; I was on Guide to the Magic and I was looking at the Downtown Disney Marketplace section and I noticed a store called Disney's Wonderful World of Memories and found ...
    nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter

Disney's Wonderful World of Memories

I was on Guide to the Magic and I was looking at the Downtown Disney Marketplace section and I noticed a store called Disney's Wonderful World of Memories and found out that they sell Disney Scrapbooking supplies! I have no clue where I have been but I never even saw this store when I went to WDW. How about you? I can't wait until my next trip to buy Disney Scrapbooking supplies!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I have spent many a hard earned dollar in that store. It doesn't have a lot as far as scrapbooking supplies go but it does have Disney themed packets. I even have one that is for restaurant pages. So my goal now is to eat at all the restaurants so I can use the die cuts to match. They also have nice stickers. There are photo frames in there as well as books. You can get a lot of the scrapbook kits at the World of Disney store too but it is nice to look at all of them together. Their album selection isn't that fantastic. I found one I liked better at the Kodak store over at Epcot.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

I got a really cute Tinker Bell photo album over at the World of Disney store. Are the prices at Disney's Wonderful World of Memories high?

"All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Each kit is $15.00. It has some stickers, maybe 12 sheets of background paper, and a couple of sheets of diecuts I think. I'll have to get one out. They even have a special Halloween one. Chrissy I hope you are reading this so you make sure you buy it. I think it is worth it, but I like to have all those different papers. I also got a book of different background papers. That might have been around $20. Then a box of stickers was about $7. It is just typical Disney prices- high, but not crazy outrageous so they still slurp me in.

It sounds like they have a lot of great stuff.

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Neato! Scrapbooking is fun. I just love pictures. I'll have to look for that when Im there (17 days to go...im so excited!!!!)

alee81 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question help me finish my scrapbook!

hi i've just got back from orlando and have realised i need more paper and the clear wallets to put them in. is there anywhere else on the web to find them?

Try castampin.com. I used to order from them. I haven't been there in a while but they might have what you need.

Go to Creative Memories they have a lot of great stuff!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    If you are looking for Disney paper and embellishments try Scrapbook Supplies Specializing in Disney, Vacation & Sports - MouseMemories.com!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

You know you can always go to WalMart or Target.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    If you are looking for items sold exclusively at WDW you might want to try WDW shopping at 407-363-6200
    Email address:
    wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com
    I called months after my trip b/c I needed a 2nd scrapbook since all my layouts wouldn't fit in one. It helps if you have the item number but if you have the name/description, they probably can find what you are looking for.

Another idea is the store on Laughing Place http://www.laughingplace.com/default.asp
    This is a shopping service, so there is a charge for it.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

I love the laughing place!