Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss Challenges in the Disneyana forums; Hey all. Just wondering if we still were doing the challenges? I have not been around alot lately but really miss doing them. They kept me motivated! Please someone PM ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Challenges

Hey all.
    Just wondering if we still were doing the challenges?
    I have not been around alot lately but really miss doing them. They kept me motivated!

Please someone PM me if these start up again so I can get in on the fun. April you do such a wonderful job!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    April's been very busy with Real Life stuff lately, but I spoke to her earlier and she says things are changing and she'll be able to be back again in December.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Oh I see, thanks for the response!
    April you just take your time, I just wanted you to know I loved seeing all the pages and trying my own. I hope all is well with you!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I can't wait until the challenges come back!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

mskhbroc is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi I'm new to this group. I am trying to find the pictures of the Challenges of your layouts. When I go to the photo gallery it only shows pictures not of scrapbook layouts. HELP what am I doing wrong. Thanks Sue

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Hi Sue!

Welcome to our little group. I'm not 100% sure what you are looking for, but I'll try to help.

Here is a link to the Scrapbook Gallery: DWT Scrapbook Gallery

As for the challenges, there is a master list that can be found here: Challenges If you click on each link it will take you to that challenge's thread where you can see what the objective was and what people did for it. Special note about some of the older challenges. There was a site upgrade and some of the picture links were broken and we haven't fixed them all. So if you see a red X that is why. The layouts are still in the gallery for the most part.

Hope this helps.