Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss My Detroit Zoo Pages in the Disneyana forums; Well I finally got around to doing my pages from my trip to the Detroit Zoo this past summer. I got myself a paper cutter from Joanns and I cannot ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

My Detroit Zoo Pages

Well I finally got around to doing my pages from my trip to the Detroit Zoo this past summer. I got myself a paper cutter from Joanns and I cannot believe how much easier scrapping is now! My pictures are finally straight omg! No more eyeballing it. I love it.
    Anyways, enjoy! Sorry that the picture quality is not the best.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post

Good job Katy! I especially love this paper and the little "Big Cat" embellishment! Those would both be great for AK LO's!

You need to come to the Toledo Zoo with us some time....it beats the Detroit Zoo hands down! I wasn't thinking or I would have got ahold of you before we went this past weekend!

Thanks Melissa! Yes I was thinking of the paper for AK LO's but I had already done my ones for AK on different paper.

I've been to the Toledo Zoo once and I really enjoyed it! Have you been to Detroit's this past summer? They had the Australia section different then I had seen it before, you could walk through the Kangaroos on a little path and there was nothing separating you from them. It was really neat. The summer before when I went it was not like that, or if it was it was not open so I had to take pictures of them from behind the barriers.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

When we last went for one of Parker's field trips to the Detroit Zoo we were able to walk through the Australian section, but I still am not a fan of that place. Toledo Zoo is simply amazing in comparison. Hence the reason we drive an hour and 15 minutes instead of going to a zoo that is 10 minutes away from us!

BTW Katy...I just noticed when looking at your LO's again that you spelled "Arctic" incorrectly. Hopefully you will be able to remove the stickers without ruining your paper and have another matching "C" sticker!

OMG! I am an idiot!

Thank you!! I think those stickers come off pretty easy. I will fix it tonight!

Does Toledo's have a nice Polar Bear exhibit? I can't remember it was a while ago since we went.
    That is the thing I love most in Detroit's zoo is the Polar Bears and the butterfly house. Other then that it is just meh!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    i LOVE the bear on your page!!!! that is soooo cute!!! id love to go to a "real" zoo. the one we have here (buffalo) to me is very lame.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Thanks Nenny, I bought the paper like that though. When I saw it I was like I need to get that paper and do my polar bear pages!!!!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I love the pages Shere_Khan!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"
    Thanks for sharing. This helps me get motivated to do my pictures from the St. Louis zoo.