Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Disney Scrapbooking Discuss My first scrapbooking project! Any suggestions? in the Disneyana forums; Thanks Adam!...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Thanks Adam!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Okay I finally got some more pages done, now Im down to the cruise part now. I still need to get another color ink cartrige. But for now here is my intro pages I just put the title and year on it because the page it self is so cute!

Here is Chef Mickey's

Here is my epcot page, mission space was open for one week to test it and we got to ride! I was so excited!!! My dad and friend road it twice, but I didn't ride it the first time because I was a little scared I wasn't going to fit in the seat, so I decided to stay out on a bench and watch the monorail go bye with my mom.

This is MGM! My dad had to get a picture of me and a waiter at Prime Time Cafe because my dad said it reminded him of Jerry Louis I think, the waiter is really funny!

I'll do Animal Kingdom on another post
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Here is Animal Kingdom

Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Very nice! Can't wait to see more!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Thank you Adam!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    You're very welcome!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Very nice Tiffany!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Lol I just sent you a pm back and I had asked if you seen my latest pages lol. Thank you very much!
    I just ordered $101.54 worth of things from laughing place! wow I got all of these...

I forgot to add this!

all well I got alot of things!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Very nice!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

I can't wait to get them!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Really great work, Tiffany. You have a real tlaent for the scrapbooking. Amazing, I may cheat and copy if I ever get to learn how to scrapbook, well and when I have time for it. I'm impressed girlie.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Thank you! Im sure everyone can scrapbook! you should try it out sometime... I must warn you though it's really really addictive!!! lol just like this site!

I just bought MORE stuff today lol. I wanted to find something I could put my key to the world cards in... and I went to staples and bought bussiness card protectors! they have little slots for cards in them and they are the perfect size for my key to the world cards!! I just need something for my maps and passport to the Disney Wonder. But for right now I can just put them in with my pages for now.

any who I also bought a rubber stamp (it has a compass on it) and rubber stamp makers so you can color your rubber stamps instead of having them all one color. And I got a few more stickers! YAY! Im going to work on more of the scrapbook this afternoon so I may have pictures up tonight or tomorrow!

stay tuned!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Tiffany, I believe the album you are getting from LP will have a folder like page in the back (at least the two I bought at WDW did). It was kind of like a folder turned inside out with the pouches facing out...if that makes sense.

I was able to put all the maps, room folder, copy of my trip report and DS' letters from Mickey in there.

You can also make a pouch. I've made several using just cardstock and brads. I recently did one for DS's book using brads and elastic thread to hold a decorated paper bag he made in preschool to hold this Valentines. If you want to see it let me know. I'll be posting it on my blog soon.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    There is a thread here on how to make a pocket that might help you.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ke-pocket.html

Quote Originally Posted by nestinggal View Post
    Tiffany, I believe the album you are getting from LP will have a folder like page in the back (at least the two I bought at WDW did). It was kind of like a folder turned inside out with the pouches facing out...if that makes sense.

I was able to put all the maps, room folder, copy of my trip report and DS' letters from Mickey in there.

You can also make a pouch. I've made several using just cardstock and brads. I recently did one for DS's book using brads and elastic thread to hold a decorated paper bag he made in preschool to hold this Valentines. If you want to see it let me know. I'll be posting it on my blog soon.
    I would love to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    There is a thread here on how to make a pocket that might help you.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ke-pocket.html
    Thanks April

Thank you both for the tips
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast